The latest free audio courtesy of the Wrestleview Radio Network is now archived for Sunday, May 23, 2010 featuring a special WWE Over The Limit PPV post-show with hosts Adam Martin (Editor in Chief of Wrestleview.com), Hunter Golden (Managing Editor of Wrestleview.com) and Doug Lackey (Columnist and radio show host for Wrestleview.com).
Topics discussed on this special free show include:
* Breakdown of the results from Sunday’s WWE Over The Limit PPV taking place in Detroit, Michigan
* The latest details on Randy Orton suffering an injury to his right arm/shoulder at the event
* Looking at all eight matches on the card, what matches went well and the others that didn’t
* What Adam, Hunter and Doug felt was the strongest match on the Over The Limit PPV card
* Why the John Cena vs. Batista match was one of the weaker WWE PPV main events of the year
* Taking listener phone calls with feedback on the Over The Limit PPV
* Dumb comments by a former WWE star who is still pointing the finger
* If having DQ finishes on PPV events is cheating the paying customer
* And so much more!
Email the show with questions and comments: email@example.com
Want access to a new wrestling radio show every day?
Sign up now to become a Wrestleview VIP at only $4.99 a month: click here!