This past Sunday night (December 19), Wrestleview.com and the Wrestleview Radio Network presented our monthly “free show” in the form of our flagship “WWE TLC PPV post-show” program airing live just hours ago featuring hosts Adam Martin, Hunter Golden and Doug Lackey.
Topics discussed on this monthly free show include:
* Adam, Hunter and Doug recap the final WWE PPV of 2010 – Tables, Ladders & Chairs on 12/19.
* Discussion on the John Cena/Wade Barrett main event and the culmination of a six month build.
* Why Hunter felt it was John Cena’s worst WWE PPV main event of 2010 and the last two years.
* Thoughts on the Four Way for the World Title & if getting this was better than original plans.
* Why the result of Edge winning seems to signify that Smackdown is just, well, doing stuff.
* We try to figure out why wrestling fans may never truly be sold on The Miz as WWE Champion.
* Why his match with Randy Orton really helped him stand out in his first PPV title defense.
* Discussion on John Morrison becoming #1 contender and why it makes sense for the Royal Rumble.
* Oh and we still don’t think Morrison is very good, but why the Ladder match still went well.
* Other thoughts on the Divas table match, Santino/Kozlov and the IC Title Ladder match.
* We take listener phone calls including proof that “WWE Blast Zones” still do exist!
* Plus, reading emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback on the final PPV of 2010.
The show is also streaming on the top right corner of Wrestleview.com.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by become a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added six to seven days a week.
* Three radio shows are broadcasted live each week.
* Live broadcasts include after WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday and Thursday evenings.
* Two to three additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Interviews with Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Dutch Mantell, Colt Cabana & Jim Cornette!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!