Topics discussed on the show for April 29, 2011:
* Hunter gives an update on his weight loss after we forgot to do it on the Monday show.
* Doug reviews the 4/29 episode of TNA Impact so you never have to watch that awful show.
* We go on another “Twitter Escapade” including thoughts on Hunter’s chat with William Regal.
* Discussion on how members of the wrestling media analyze John Cena and his role with WWE.
* Trying to figure out if people in the wrestling media even enjoy watching pro wrestling.
* After the break, we return to the “listy list” to finish off our look at New Japan.
* This includes thoughts on: Masahiro Chono, Hiroshi Hase and Shinya Hashimoto.
* Plus, a preview of the next territory we will be heading for the big “listy list.”
* That and more on this subscriber only weekly Thursday podcast!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions/comments: email@example.com.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!