Topics covered on this week’s edition of The Teacher’s Lounge for September 10th:
Title: “Let Me Clear My Throat”
* Mike and Mr. V once again kick off the show with the week’s happenings in life and in pro wrestling. We began “The Big Picture” and went in depth on The WWE Network, “Mr. Future Endeavor” Kevin Nash, The Week in the Life of Kurt Angle, The Rock is back for Survivor Series, Hugh Jackman on RAW, and Brock Lesnar’s return to UFC.
* We then continued the show with “The TMZ Useless Story of the Week”. This week was slim pickings, and we chose to go with Kurt Angle’s PROOF that he was not too drunk to drive.
* Other topics discussed in our “Small Picture” segment involved Jeff Hardy’s sentence (finally), Angle’s tweet about signing a new deal with TNA, The Poffos (all of them) chances for the WWE Hall of Fame, Jimmy Rave’s new job, Sting vs. Ric Flair, ROH’s Death Before Dishonor IX, Triple H’s “official” WWE job title, Sterling James Keenan, Gunfire at a WWE House Show, Kissing scenes in Triple H’s latest movie, and TNA’s 3-Hour Impact special.
* After Mr. V and Mike sent people and animals to detention, we began our “Game Time”
* The games included many Title, Job, Fires from Scottie Poindexter and Gregory “Grash” Walek. The involved the cast from “Three’s Company”, “Saved by the Bell”, Eddie Murphy movie roles, “Written in the Stars”, Kevin Nash gimmicks, “winning”, and more!
* For the first time in Teacher’s Lounge History, we have TWO different sets of Predictions. Actual “Teacher’s Lounge” co-host Dave Stephens returned and everyone offered their predictions for TNA’s No Surrender PPV. Also, Wrestleview VIP member Jason “JerseyViper” Namako offered his thoughts and we gave predictions for Ring of Honor’s next Internet PPV, Death Before Dishonor IX.
* We close the show with an e-mail from James Lacerenza and we go in depth as to why anyone would consider purchasing a TNA PPV in the most unbiased way.
* We close the show by offering Gold Stars, and pick a winner for the Miss Universe competition.
Don’t be lazy, students! Send your questions (wrestling, music, drama, etc.) and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here!