Topics discussed on the show for September 29, 2011:
* The Boston Red Sox implode and Hunter Golden is made fun of the entire podcast!
* Doug reviews the 9/29 Impact Wrestling with an “announcement” from Hulk Hogan.
* News on a WWE superstar that was arrested on Thursday morning in Tampa, Florida over DUI.
* The Wrestlemania 28 ticket on sale date is revealed and we start making plans for Miami in 2012.
* Adam reviews some news that made headlines on Wrestleview.com the last few days.
* After the break, we play a special Boston Red Sox tribute song as the season officially ends.
* Looking at news on the early Summerslam buyrate and who is to blame for the big drop off.
* Doug explores past PPV buyrates and a preview of his discussion set for “3R” this week.
* We open up the mailbox at email@example.com after ignoring it for a while.
* Email topics include the most important part of wrestling and Hunter’s challenge is accepted!
* Plus, we make plans to put together a list of wrestlers touted as great that really aren’t.
* That and more on this subscriber only weekly Thursday podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!