Topics discussed on the show for October 3, 2011:
* Mike goads Hunter about the Red Sox collapse being a Yankee fan.
* Hunter, Doug, and Mike review the 10/3 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* They talk at length about the big 12-man tag team match with Raw and Smackdown stars.
* The greatness of Vickie Guerrero is discussed.
* Hunter and Doug talk about Mason Ryan’s performance and capitalizing on the time given to you.
* They discuss Mark Henry’s promo and the roll he’s been on lately.
* Hunter ponders whether we’re living in a “Big Man Renaissance.”
* The last angle on Raw was discussed at length featuring a “vote of confidence” on Triple H.
* The rest of the show was run down before going to break.
* After the break, Mike and Hunter talk a little baseball and where the Red Sox go from here.
* Hunter, Doug and Mike talk about Dana White’s comments on Kurt Angle and his take on the talks.
* Hunter goes in depth about Kurt Angle’s career and wonders if he was ever good.
* That and more on this weekly Monday night podcast!
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!