Topics covered for this week’s edition of The Teacher’s Lounge for October 1st:
Title: “Dave’s Internet Sucks”
* Dave and Mr. V go over the news of the week. The topics included The “No Confidence Vote” on HHH, TNA “re-signs” Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo’s demotion, The “he said/he said” battle between Dana White and Kurt Angle, Grisham credits “The Coach.
* They dove into the “Small Picture” and covered ROH’s iPPV buys, “Mr. 30-days off” Darren Young, Zack Ryder is a Top 10 merchandise seller, Colt Cabana and his great “Art of Wrestling” Podcast with Gregory Iron, Jimmy Uso’s DUI, Khali’s contract, WWE NXT and Superstars, Hulk Hogan’s Nutrition website, Nunzio, Chris Masters, More TNA/Jersey Shore ventures, Chris Hero’s WWE delay, T.J. Perkins deal with ROH, Davey Richards defending the ROH World Championship in Mexico, Cheerleader Melissa is the SHIMMER Champion, and some “Epic Fail”.
* This week’s TMZ Useless Story of the Week was Jeff Hardy reporting to serve his 10-day jail sentence, apparently in time for TNA’s Bound for Glory.
* Dave and Mr. V share detentions, and Mr. V goes off on Twitter trending topics. Dave gives a Wrestleview Staff member one for “smh”, which may mean “sounds mucho hungry”.
* Dave and Mr. V had some “Title, Job, Fires” in this week’s “Game Time”. Which did we prefer? Mankind or Cactus Jack? Who would do a better job booking TNA? Bruce Prichard or Jim Cornette’s Tennis Racket? Find out this week. Dave and Mr. V thank James Lacerenza and Trent Harrington for the e-mails to help enhance the Game Time.
* Dave and Mr. V close the show with “Gold Stars” including one to Rutgers for defeating the Pitt Panthers. Also, we wish Bruno Sammartino a Happy 76th Birthday!
* We did get e-mails and they will be answered next week.
PLEASE (begging you) send e-mail to email@example.com. We are getting lonely.
Only Wrestleview VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the Wrestleview Radio Network. To become a VIP, click here!