Note: The show will be provided for free every week beginning on Sunday and will be removed on Saturday evening. Only Wrestleview VIP members will have access to all of the archived episodes of the show in addition to archives of all audio content since May of 2009.
Topics discussed on this show for October 30, 2011:
* Darragh and Evan give their thoughts on WWE’s Vengeance PPV and Monday Night Raw.
* Darragh mentions something he likes about Impact Wrestling – Evan is not so optimistic.
* Discussion on Maryse’s release from the WWE and why this could be a good thing.
* Reading emails sent to the show.
Send the show questions/comments to: email@example.com.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added seven days a week.
* Live broadcasts include after Raw on Monday and Thursday night during Impact Wrestling.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Interviews with Kevin Nash, ROH COO Joe Koff, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Sid Vicious, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!