This past Monday night (October 31, 2011), Wrestleview.com and the Wrestleview Radio Network presented our monthly “free show” in the form of our flagship “Wrestleview Radio” program airing live just hours ago featuring hosts Adam Martin and David Stephens.
Topics discussed on this monthly free show includes:
* Adam and David review the 10/31 “Halloween” edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.
* Why expectations may have been a little bit too high for a show featuring The Muppets.
* Looking at The Rock accepting John Cena’s request and why David isn’t looking forward to it.
* Adam on why CM Punk just isn’t clicking in the ring as a babyface and why David disagrees.
* Divas do stuff, random tag match and Del Rio vs. Big Show put forth a very boring wrestling match.
* Differing opinions on the Santino vs. Swagger and Ryder vs. Ziggler second hour matches.
* Discussion on why WWE may have wanted to do more with The Muppets, but just didn’t have time.
* Why the ending to the show came off extremely flat featuring Cena vs. Miz to close.
* After the break, we take a look at Daniel Bryan’s new “beard” movement started online.
* Details on the WWE Network featuring a new daily live studio show starting in 2012.
* Wrestleview’s Jason Namako calls in to talk women’s wrestling and the PWI Top 50.
* Reading emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and taking listener calls.
* Plus, a rundown during the break of what you get by signing up to become a VIP!
* That and so much more on this FREE podcast!
The show is also streaming on the top right corner of Wrestleview.com.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added seven days a week.
* Live broadcasts include after Raw on Monday and Thursday night during Impact Wrestling.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Interviews with Kevin Nash, ROH COO Joe Koff, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Sid Vicious, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!