Wrestleview.com and the Wrestleview Radio Network presented a special free podcast on Sunday, November 20 reviewing the WWE Survivor Series PPV hosted by Adam Martin, Hunter Golden and Doug Lackey. Topics discussed on this show for November 20, 2011:
* A brief rundown of the results of the 25th annual WWE Survivor Series PPV.
* Thoughts on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s return to the ring for the first time in seven years.
* Why John Cena worked great as a babyface in peril for a majority of the tag team main event.
* Discussion on the rather distracting crowd in New York City at Madison Square Garden.
* Trying to figure out why WWE is playing “hot potato” with the WWE Championship belt.
* Hunter on why CM Punk working as a babyface just isn’t seeming to click well on TV.
* Looking at the crowd chanting “BORING” for Mark Henry vs. Big Show only for it to get great.
* Other thoughts on Team Orton vs. Team Barrett, Phoenix vs. Torres and Ziggler vs. Morrison.
* Taking phone calls from listeners getting thoughts along with Facebook/Twitter feedback.
* Plus, a big announcement regarding the future of the Wrestleview Radio Network.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by becoming a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added seven days a week.
* Live broadcasts include after Raw on Monday and Thursday night during Impact Wrestling.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Interviews with Kevin Nash, ROH COO Joe Koff, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan, Sid Vicious, more!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!