The latest edition of “The Bootlegs & B-Sides Show” for Wednesday, September 30, 2009 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden.
Topics discussed on the show:
* WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin co-hosts with Hunter
* A look at potential locations for WrestleMania in the coming years
* Some new information on WWE and TNA television ratings
* Looking at if WWE’s brand split has run its course in wrestling
* Answering emails sent to email@example.com
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email Hunter with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to add “Bootlegs” in the subject. The only way you can listen is by signing up to become a VIP!
To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month: click here!