The fifth edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” for September 2009 hosted by WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin is now online for WrestleView.com VIP members.
Joining Adam on the show this month is Paul Nemer, owner and webmaster of WrestleView.com since 1997.
Topics covered on this fifth “Conference Call” includes:
* Paul gives a brief history of his time as owner of WrestleView.com
* His thoughts on two internet reporters he has never had respect for
* Discussion on Jeff Hardy’s legal issues in the last month
* Thoughts on Ric Flair coming out of retirement to face Hulk Hogan
* Rumors that Bret Hart is now back in talks with WWE
* Plus, a challenge is made for a future debate on the radio network
Last month’s “Conference Call” featured interviews with Dameon Nelson of The Pro Wrestling Report and Randy Richie of “The Piledriver” blog at nawf.com/blog. The month of July featured interviews with Brian Fritz of Between the Ropes and Evan Ginzburg of Legends Radio. The month of June featured interviews with Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net and Les Thatcher (Peach State Pandemonium). The month of May featured interviews with Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net and JJ Sexay of Sunday Night Showdown.
To become a VIP for only $4.99 a month, click here.