The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Thursday, March 4, 2010 is now archived and airing on the WrestleView Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin (WrestleView.com’s Editor in Chief) and Hunter Golden (WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor).
Only VIP members have access to this show and other exclusive audio content on the WrestleView Radio Network. To become a VIP at only $4.99 a month, click here.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Hunter review the 3/4 edition of TNA Impact
* A look back at the history of Impact on Spike TV
* Why writing and storylines will continue to be a problem for TNA
* News that a former WWE star could be heading to TNA
* TNA cuts a Knockout from the early days
* Reading emails sent to: email@example.com
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!