Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Full WWE No Mercy (SmackDown) PPV Results - 10/19/03 - Baltimore, MD
» On Sunday, October 19, 2003 at 10:51 PM EST
- The following match took place on WWE Sunday Night Heat prior to No Mercy on PPV:
Winner: Billy Kidman
- Kidman got the win with a big sit-down powerbomb off the top rope.
- QUICK NOTE: It was announced on Heat tonight that The Basham Brothers vs. The APA has been added to the No Mercy card.
Full WWE No Mercy (SmackDown) PPV Results - 10/19/03
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Report by: Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winner & STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Tajiri
- The match ended when Mysterio connected with the 619 and West Coast Pop on Tajiri. As Mysterio went for the pin, two "fans" dressed in black suits rushed the ring, distracting the referee. Rey then got back on his feet to see who the fans were when he turned around and got a huge kick to the head from Tajiri. Tajiri got the pin and retained the Cruserweight Championship. (Note: The "fans" that rushed the ring were believed to be Ryan "Keiji" Sakoda and Jimmy Yang)
- Backstage, Vince McMahon said that if anyone interfered in his match tonight against Stephanie, they will be fired and will never work for the company ever again.
Winner: Chris Benoit via submission
- The match ended when Benoit hit a dragon screw and then applied the Sharpshooter on A-Train, making him tap it out to get the win.
- Backstage, John Heidenreich attacked Shannon Moore because Matt Hardy threw away his tryout video tape.
Winner: Zach Gowen
- The match ended very fast when Gowen hit a big moonsault off the top rope for the win in just six minutes.
Winners: The Basham Brothers
- The match ended when Shaniqua returned and knocked out Bradshaw with a pipe, allowing Doug to get the pin for the Bashams. It should be noted that Shaniqua got breast implants on her time off from WWE. She added that the Clothesline From Hell she received from Bradshaw caused her chest to swell permanantly.
NO HOLDS BARRED I QUIT MATCH
If Vince loses, he is no longer chairman of WWE. If Stephanie loses, she is no longer GM of SmackDown.
Winner: Vince McMahon
- It should be noted that this truly wasn't an "I Quit" match. Many were given the impression it would be like the Mick Foley/Rock match from the Royal Rumble where a microphone would be used to show the opponent would quit. Vince noted earlier in the night that Stephanie could win the match via pinfall or submission, but Vince must force Stephanie to quit. The match ended when Vince choked out Stephanie with a pipe, causing Linda to throw in the towel, so technically Stephanie never quit. Stephanie did lose the match however so she must now resign as General Manager of SmackDown.
Winner: Kurt Angle
- The match ended when Cena got Angle up for the FU, but Angle reversed it into a pin for only two. Angle went for the Angle Slam, Cena countered, Angle countered back and put on the Ankle Lock. Cena reached for the ropes but Angle pulled him into the center, keeping the lock on even harder. Cena eventually tapped out to give Angle the win.
WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Winner & NEW US Champion: Big Show
- The match ended when Eddie got the US Title and knocked out Big Show with it. Eddie went up to the top rope and connected with a Frog Splash. Eddie went for the pin but only got a two. Big Show then fought back with a big chokeslam, but only got a two count after Eddie put his leg on the rope. Both men went down and the referee started the count. Eddie crawled over and put his arm on Big Show for another pin, but only got a two count. Big Show grabbed Eddie by the throat and connected with another big chokeslam. Big Show went for the pin and got the 1, 2, 3 to become the new WWE United States Champion. Chavo Guerrero comes down to the ring after the match and calms down Eddie, reminding him they are still the Tag Champs.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - BIKER CHAIN MATCH
Winner & STILL WWE Champion: Brock Lesnar
- The match ended when all three members of The FBI (Nunzio, Palumbo and Stamboli) hit the ring trying to interfere. Undertaker knocked them all out, gave Lesnar the Last Ride and then grabbed the chain. Vince McMahon then came out and shoved Undertaker off the top rope. Brock Lesnar got the chain and nailed Undertaker with it, allowing him to pin Undertaker for the win to retain the WWE Championship.