Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
Injury report from Turning Point - Many require stitches, & James Storm
On Monday, December 12, 2005 at 12:29 PM EST TNAwrestling.com has posted an injury update following last night's Turning Point PPV in Orlando, FL at Universal Studios:
- Both Sabu and Abyss suffered "severe lacerations" to their bodies following the Barbed Wire Masscare match. Sabu had many cuts on his face, arms and legs, while Abyss suffered some serious cuts to his left arm. Both men received many stitches after the show.
- AJ Styles also received stitches following his X Division Title match against Samoa Joe. Styles had his upper lip ripped open during the match and the cut was deep enough to require many stitches.
- Samoa Joe also reportedly dislocated his jaw during the match as well.
- Raven suffered a busted lip during his match with Chris K. (formerly Chris Kanyon), but didn't require stitches.
- Jeff Jarrett suffered a nasty cut on his forehead following the NWA World Heavyweight Title match he had with Rhino.
- And finally, James Storm of America's Most Wanted suffered what was believed to have been a mild neck stinger. For those who didn't see the show, Storm took a leg drop through a table from Brother Devon and stayed down for many minutes following the spot. He was able to get back to his feet and was spotted walking around following the PPV.