Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
TNA Impact Tapings for July 24 (Samoa Joe - Booker T and more)
On Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 3:51 PM EST The following took place on Wednesday in Orlando, FL.
TNA Impact Tapings for July 24:
- The show started with Samoa Joe and Booker T arguing to set up their rematch at the Hard Justice PPV. The match is agreed upon and the stipulation is a cage match with weapons inside.
- Eric Young & Consequences Creed defeated Jimmy Rave & Johnny Devine. Creed pinned Devine. After the match, Rave, Devine and Lance Hoyt all beat down Creed until Abyss made the save.
- Matt Morgan defeated Trevor Chavis.
- Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode & James Storm) defeated The Motor City Machineguns.
- Taylor Wilde defeated Velvet Sky to retain the TNA Women's Knockout Championship. Wilde won in 5 seconds. After the match, Sky challenged Wilde to another match and Wilde won again. Angelina Love then challenged Wilde and as they wrestled, Sky interfered for the DQ. They beat down Wilde until Gail Kim made the save.
- Petey Williams defeated "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal to retain the TNA X Division Title.
- They did a contract signing between Samoa Joe and booker T. Booker wanted Kevin Nash to leave. Joe agreed to the request, but told Booker to have his wench (Sharmell) leave. The lights then went out and Sting's music hit. When the lights came back on, Booker had a baseball bat and Joe was knocked out.
- Kurt Angle & Team 3D defeated AJ Styles, Christian Cage & Rhino in a Tables Elimination Match. It came down to Angle and Styles. Frank Trigg interfered and helped Angle put Styles through a table.
Source: The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online