The following was taped on Sunday from Philadelphia.
12/4 ROH TV Taping results:
Pre-Show Dark Match: The Tempura Boyz def. Leon St. Giovanni and Shaheem Ali
* In-ring segment with new ROH Champion Kyle O’Reilly being challenged by Adam Cole, Dalton Castle and Bobby Fish for future title matches.
* Decade of Excellence First Round Match: Christopher Daniels def. Mark Briscoe to advance.
* Lio Rush def. Caprice Coleman. Before the match, Coleman offered Rush to join the Rebellion, but Rush refused. The Rebellion attacked Rush after until Donovan Dijak and Jay White ran in to make the save.
* reDRagon (ROH Champion Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish) and Dalton Castle def. The Bullet Club (Adam Cole and ROH Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks)
Women of Honor: Deonna Purazzo def. Sumie Sakai
* Decade of Excellence First Round Match: Jay Briscoe def. BJ Whitmer w/Kevin Sullivan and Punishment Martinez to advance after Mark Briscoe prevented interference from Martinez. Afterwards, Whitmer says that there will be a sacrifice next week.
* Silas Young and The Beer City Bruiser def. The Beaver Boys. Afterwards, Silas brought out Bull James, saying he would be their partner to go after the ROH 6-Man Tag Titles, but then Silas and the Bruiser laid out James.
* ROH 6-Man Tag Team Champions The New Kingdom def. Cheeseburger, Will Ferrara and Joey Daddiego
* Segment where ROH Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks talk about signing a new lucrative contract with ROH and the video by Broken Matt Hardy that aired during Final Battle. The lights go out and when they come back on, Vanguard 1 is in the ring. The Bucks then superkick Vanguard 1 out of the ring.
* Decade of Excellence First Round Match: Chris Sabin def. Colt Cabana to advance after Cabana was distracted by The Boys.
* Lio Rush, Jay White and Donovan Dijak def. The Rebellion. The Rebellion attacks them after, but does not go after Rush.
* Cody Rhodes in-ring promo ripping on ROH, calling it “Ring of Mediocrity.” Steve Corino comes out with Kevin Sullivan and BJ Whitmer. Corino challenges Cody to a match after Rhodes rips on Corino, leading to…
* Cody Rhodes def. Steve Corino. Rhodes goes to continue to attack Corino, but Jay Lethal runs out and Cody flees. Lethal cuts a promo on Rhodes, saying he is smoke and mirrors.
* Decade of Excellence First Round Match: Jay Lethal def. Jushin Liger to advance.
Women of Honor: Taeler Hendrix def. Mandy Leon in a No DQ Match.
* ROH TV Champion Marty Scrull def. Jonathan Gresham
* Decade of Excellence Semi-Final Match: Christopher Daniels def. Chris Sabin to advance to the Finals.
* IWGP Jr. Champion KUSHIDA def. Will Ospreay and Dragon Lee