The following took place on Monday in Orlando, FL.
TNA Impact Tapings on Monday, August 31:
– Sting def. Rhino in a No Surrender Qualifier. After the match, Rhino gave Sting a Gore two times and played up that Sting had cracked his ribs.
– Doug Williams def. Suicide in a No Surrender Qualifier. D’Angelo Dinero interfered distracted Suicide.
– AJ Styles def. Chris Sabin in a No Surrender Qualifier.
– Hernandez def. Homicide in a No Surrender Qualifier. After the match, they shook hands. Homicide still looked upset.
– Daniels comes out and calls out Samoa Joe. He cut a promo about their upcoming match at No Surrender for the X Division Championship. Daniels talkeda bout helping build the X Division four years ago with AJ Styles and how they main evented the Unbreakable PPV in 2005. He said the Mafia aren’t his friends and that they fear him and they know he can beat everyone of them, but they paid off Taz to get him to join up. Daniels said he doesn’t know him anymore and then makes a comment about his wife. Joe then lays out Daniels.
– Tara & Christy Hemme def. Hamada & Sojo Bolt to advance in the Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament.
– Consequences Creed def. Shark Boy.
– AJ Styles def. Doug Williams to earn a spot in the No Surrender main event for the TNA World Title.
– Sting def. Hernandez via DQ to earn a final spot in the No Surrender main event. It appeared Homicide came down and hit Sting in his injured ribs with a pipe to cause the DQ. It turns out it was actually Eric Young wearing a bandana over his face.
– Hernandez stays in the ring and he calls out Eric Young. The World Elite come out and beat down Hernandez. AJ Styles runs out to make the save, but they get the better of him. Beer Money runs down. World Elite tries to retreat when Team 3D meets up with them at the top of the ramp. A big brawl takes place. It ends with 3D trying to put Bashir through a table, but Scott Steiner and Booker T end up putting James Storm through a table when they run out.
– Sarita & Taylor Wilde def. Daffney & Alyssa Flash to advance in the Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament.
– The Motor City Machineguns come out and have their own announce table with a monitor and XBOX 360 controllers.
– “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero def. Jay Lethal.
– The Beautiful People def. Madison Rayne & the returning Roxxi.
– A segment is taped with the World Elite calling out Hernandez, but Hector Guerrero comes out instead. Guerrero said Hernandez won’t make the same mistake twice and costing him his shot at the World Title. Eric has Hector give Hernandez a message that he should watch closely because he will have a reason to come out and answer them soon.
– Abyss def. Dr. Stevie. After the match, Kevin Nash attacks Abyss. Mick Foley then makes the save as he was already on commentary.