The following took place on Monday in Orlando, FL.
Roy Sutherland sent this in:
TNA Impact Tapings for August 20:
* The opening pyro goes off as Taz comes out and joins Mike Tenay and at the broadcast table. Don West is not at the table so it looks like Taz and Tenay on commentary. The Main Event Mafia comes out in full force in the ring. Kurt Angle tries to speak but is interrupted by Matt Morgan. Morgan has an axe handle and is angry about what happened at the pay-per-view.
* Angle says Morgan kicked him so hard he lost feeling in his extremities and got knocked loopy. He said he broke up the pin because he thought Morgan was being pinned. Angle goes on to claim he was so out of it he didn’t realize he pinned Morgan. Angle offers Morgan another chance, teaming with him against Team 3D in a tables match. Morgan accepts the offer and leaves. The Main Event Mafia remains in the ring.
* Beer Money, Inc. b. IWGP Tag Team Champions The British Invasion w/Kiyoshi & Sheik Abdul Bashir in a non-title street fight. Robert Roode and Doug Williams both bled in the bout.
* Madison Rayne was attacked by Angelina Love when she was on her way to the ring for a match. Love beat Rayne down, put her in the ring and pinned her. Velvet Sky came down to put a bag over Madison’s head but Tara and Christy Hemme came out to make the save.
* Samoa Joe b. Homicide with a Muscle Buster to retain the TNA X Division Championship.
* Sarita w/Taylor Wilde vs. Traci Brooks w/Sharmell vs. Awesome Kong w/Raisha Saeed vs. Christy Hemme w/Tara is up next. Traci pinned Sarita to win the match after Kong gave Sarita a butterfly facebuster. Kong went to the top for more offense when Traci stole the win.
* The Pope D’Angelo Dinero b. Consequences Creed w/Jay Lethal after hitting double running knees to the corner. After the match Suicide came out and went after Pope. Pope bailed before Suicide could get to him.
* AJ Styles comes out to make a major announcement. Styles, who chokes up through the segment, says it’s time to say goodbye to professional wrestling. Sting comes out without his makeup to try and change his mind. He tells AJ only losers quit and he’d be letting him down. Sting says he wanted to pass the torch to AJ, he says he was the chosen one. AJ hugged Sting and they both left to end the segment.
* Bobby Lashley comes out and joins Mike Tenay and Taz on commentary. Team 3D vs. Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan in a Tables Match is up next. Prior to the match, Angle gets into with Lashley and ends up punching him. Security comes out and Lashley leaves ringside. The match starts.
* Team 3D b. Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan in a Tables Match. Morgan was nearly suplexed through a table but Angle moved it enough where only one of the table legs broke. I’m told Morgan landed funny and might be hurt. They bought time to get another table. Team 3D slammed Morgan off the top rope through a table to win the match.