This past Sunday night (October 24), Wrestleview.com and the Wrestleview Radio Network presented our monthly “free show” in the form of our WWE Bragging Rights PPV Post-Show airing live just hours ago featuring hosts Adam Martin, Hunter Golden and Doug Lackey.
Topics discussed on this monthly free show include:
* A full rundown and recap of Sunday’s WWE Bragging Rights PPV live from Minneapolis, Minnesota.
* Initial impressions of the second WWE pay per view offering for the month of October.
* Why, for the most part, the opener between Ziggler and Bryan was a good wrestling match.
* Hunter explains why we could be seeing some serious overkill involving The Nexus.
* Attempting to figure out the finish of the Buried Alive match and a funny observation.
* Thoughts on the big Team Raw vs. Team Smackdown and why we love ourselves some Big Zeke.
* Why Randy Orton as WWE Champion is continuing to both puzzle and surprise us.
* Plus, we take a ton of live phone calls from listeners with thoughts on WWE PPV.
The show is also streaming on the top right corner of Wrestleview.com.
Want even more wrestling audio? Are you a fan of wrestling talk radio? Then here is what you can get by become a Wrestleview VIP right now for only $4.99 per month:
* New radio shows added six days a week (seven days a week if there is a PPV).
* Two to three radio shows are broadcasted live.
* Live broadcasts include after WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday and Thursday evenings.
* Two additional live broadcasts a month after every WWE and TNA Pay Per View.
* Archive of all of our audio content from May 2009 to present day.
* All new Wrestleview VIP blog area with tons of new written commentary!
* Interviews with Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Dutch Mantell, Colt Cabana and Jim Cornette!
To sign up now at only $4.99 a month: click here!