Wrestleview.com is in Miami for Wrestlemania 28 this weekend. Here are notes from the first Axxess session from 8:00 a.m. to Noon on Sunday.
* Most talents arrived late due to a local triathlon.
* Various signing areas were made available featuring Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero, DDP, Wade Barrett, Christian, Alicia Fox, Natalya, Sunny, Big Show, Rocky Johnson, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Sheamus, R-Truth, William Regal, Mark Henry, Primo, Epico, Rosa and MANY others.
* An early Q and A session was held with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Sheamus’ was nearby and the two had fun trading insults on the house mics. Bryan incited a “stupid” chant at Sheamus which he enjoyed. Bryan also took questions from fans and was very interactive.
* The big highlight was a large area blocked off called The Undertaker’s Graveyard complete with fog machines. Tombstones off Undertaker’s past opponents at Wrestlemania filled the area. Paul Bearer was also inside taking pictures and signing autographs for fans. It was very impressive.
* Matches featuring WWE and FCW talents took place over the four hours.
* The Rock had his own area showing off attire from his WWE career.
* An area with photos and old school outfits was another highlight.
* A stage was provided to perform a recorded video entrance.
Wrestleview’s Doug Lackey provided these photos.