Tony Dawson & William Regal on commentary.
Episode 1 (12/27)
– After the match, Primo ran in to interfere, but Michael McGillicutty ran in to make the save.
– NXT GM Dusty Rhodes led members of the NXT roster to help, but they were thwarted, until Big E. Langston ran in to make the save.
– Rhodes then made Langston vs. Rollins for the NXT Title for the next episode.
Episode 2 (1/3/13)
– The Shield tried to interfere during the point, but the NXT roster came out and ran them off.
– After the match, Dusty Rhodes & Triple H came out to raise the hand of the new champion.
Episode 3 (1/10/13)
– In a segment for the crowd, Kevin Nash came out and put over Big E. Langston’s title win. Nash was interrupted by Heath Slater, who said there is a new band in town. Nash then Jackknife powerbombed Slater.
– Camacho interrupts Big E., saying they have unfinished business, which leads to…