The following was taped on Tuesday in San Diego, California.
WWE Smackdown tapings for February 1, 2013:
– In-ring segment with Smackdown GM Booker T, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, Randy Orton & The Great Khali. Booker announces that these 6 guys will compete inside the Elimination Chamber to determine who will face the World Champion at Wrestlemania 29.
– Jack Swagger then makes his return by coming out and wanting to be in the Chamber himself.
– Dolph Ziggler complains about being inside the Chamber when he already has a guaranteed title shot. Booker agrees, then books Ziggler vs. World Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match as the main event. Booker also says the other 6 guys most prove themselves to remain in the Chamber, so they will also compete in matches tonight.
1. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara def. WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No in a non-title match.
2. The Great Khali def. Jinder Mahal.
Backstage segment with Booker & Teddy Long, who says Swagger returning was his idea. Team Rhodes Scholars interrupts, reciting a poem. Booker makes Sandow vs. Sheamus.
3. Sheamus & Damien Sandow went to a No-Contest when the Shield interfered. The Shield then laid out Sheamus with the Triple Powerbomb.
4. Randy Orton def. Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett in a non-title match.
– Backstage segment as Alberto Del Rio is in the parking lot, brandishing a bat, waiting for the Big Show to arrive.
– Another backstage segment as Wade Barrett was about to be interviewed by Matt Striker when Barrett spotted & proceeded to attack Bo Dallas, who was talking to a couple of girls.
5. Jack Swagger def. Kofi Kingston by submission.
– The Big Show arrives and Del Rio attacks him with the bat. Big Show didn’t fight back and tried to run away, going on top of a car, but Del Rio continued to pursue him. Show then got into another car and fled. Del Rio then spotted Ricardo Rodriguez, sporting a neck brace and told him not to come out for his match.
6. World Champion Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler w/AJ Lee & Big E. Langston by submission.
– Afterwards, Big Show appeared on the Titantron with a hold of Ricardo. Show warned Del Rio not to go after him or he would lay out Ricardo. Show then did it anyway, knocking out Ricardo with the WMD. Del Rio ran backstage after Show as the show came to a close.