According to a report by Dave Meltzer, the following times have been planned for each segment at Wrestlemania 29 this Sunday at Metlife Stadium. Plans are always subject to change, but this is what was reportedly in play as of this week.
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger was given 15 minutes.
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango was given 10 minutes.
* Sean “Diddy” Combs performance was given 8 minutes.
* Hall of Fame introductions were given 7 minutes.
* Eight person mixed tag team match was given 8 minutes.
* Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs. The Shield was given 15 minutes.
* Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston was given 12 to 15 minutes.
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry was given 12 minutes.
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar was given 20 to 30 minutes.
* The Undertaker vs. CM Punk was given 20 minutes.
* The Rock vs. John Cena was given 25 to 30 minutes.