The following was taped on Wednesday in San Antonio, Texas.
WWE Smackdown tapings for December 20, 2013:
* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton started the show saying he was forced to defend his title on Monday night against an “undeserving troll” just 24 hours after his TLC match with John Cena. Both Cena and Daniel Bryan are out next. Cena tells Orton he took the easy way out against Bryan. Bryan tells Orton he is afraid of him and knows he can’t really beat him. The Shield are out next. CM Punk runs out as well. Vickie Guerrero interrupts booking Cena, Bryan and Punk vs. The Shield later tonight.
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston def. Jack Swagger.
* Brie Bella def. Tamina Snuka.
* Sin Cara def. Drew McIntyre.
* Tensai def. Brodus Clay.
* Eric Rowan and Luke Harper def. WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust in a non-title match. Bryan ran out to make the save when The Wyatt’s attacked Rhodes and Goldust after the match.
* Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Goldust def. The Wyatt Family.
* Damien Sandow def. The Miz.
* Fandango def. Kofi Kingston.
* Backstage, The Wyatt Family attacked Daniel Bryan.
* John Cena and CM Punk def. The Shield in a 2-on-1 Handicap match via DQ. The Shield caused the DQ attacking both men. Reigns got in a spear on Cena and all three hit the powerbomb on Punk. Big E Langston ran out to make the save to end the taping.