WWE sent out a survey yesterday to select fans on their mailing list, gauging interest on potential reality shows for the WWE Network. The potential reality shows on the survey are as follows:
* Blackman’s Bounties – following former WWE star Steve Blackman and his bounty-hunting team in Pennsylvania.
* NXT: Behind the Scenes – inside look at the NXT roster and their personal lives.
* Pros vs. Joes – same format as the old SpikeTV show with WWE stars against “average” people in physical and non-physical challenges.
* WWE Around the World – WWE stars taking part in some of the scariest & strangest attractions in the world.
* WWE Dirty Jobs – same format as the Discovery Channel show with the same name.
* WWE Prankdown – WWE stars pulling tricks on unsuspecting “superfans.”
* WWE Rescue – WWE stars come to the homes of “superfans” to help them with their personal or business problems.
* WWE Ultimate Challenge – WWE version of the CBS show “Amazing Race.”
* Xtreme WWE Collector – WWE version of the Travel Channel show “Toy Hunter.” Stars “superfan” Michael Patterson, who searches for rare WWE memborabilia.