Indy News Update #2 for May 3, 2011
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
ECWA Pro Wrestling sent this in:
Tommaso Ciampa wins the 15th Annual ECWA Super 8, iPPV On-Demand Replay and ECWA Returns to Newark, Delaware this SAT, May 7 with former WWE Women’s Champion “Kat” Stacy Carter
15th Annual ECWA Super 8 Tournament
Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees , New Jersey
Sat, April 30th, 2011
Special Guest Hostess: Tammy Sytch aka Sunny
Referees: John Finegan , Matt Bennett and Mike Kehner
Ring Announcers: Bob Artese , Roland Udert , Tammy Sytch aka Sunny
Time Keeper: Rocky Musciano
– Mr. Ooh La La won and OVER THE TOP ROPE Battle Royal
– Quarter Finals: Adam Cole def. Sami Callihan
– Quarter Finals: Austin Aries def. Bobby Shields
– Quarter Finals: Tommaso Ciampa def. Rich Swann
– Quarter Finals: Shiima Xion def. SHOCKWAVE the Robot
– “TEAM ECWA” ECWA Heavyweight Champion “Greek God” Papadon, ECWA Mid-Atlantic Champion “Heart Killer” Chris Wylde and “Team MackTion” TJ & Kirby Mack def. “TEAM TWA” TWA Tag Team Champion “Fusion D.S.” Damian Dragon & Matt Saigon and “True Professional” Joshua Daniels. Post-match, a late arriving TWA Heavyweight Champion Breaker Morant came to the ring in street clothes to explain to his team mates following their loss that he had transportation issues. Josh Daniels had none of it and hooked Breaker in a cross face submission. Dragon and Saigon left in disgust as referees and TWA Commissioner Joel Goodhart broke it up.
– Semi-Finals: Adam Cole def. Austin Aries
– Semi-Finals: Tommaso Ciampa def. Shiima Xion
– BATTLE OF THE ECWA GRANDSLAM CHAMPIONS, TEACHER VS. STUDENT: “The 1st Super 8 Champion and Hall of Famer” Ace Darling def. “2008 Super 8 Champion” Aden Chambers
– Finals: Tommaso Ciampa def. Adam Cole to win the 15th Annual ECWA Super 8 Tournament!!!
*This year’s Super 8 was one of the best, if not the Best, Super 8 ever! If you missed it, you can now watch it in your own home on iPPV On-Demand at GO FIGHT LIVE – www.gfl.tv – at:
East Coast Wrestling Association (ECWA)
Sat, May 7th, 2011
Greater Newark Boys’ & Girls’ Club
109 Glasgow Drive, Rt. 40 & #1 Positive Place
Newark, DE 19702
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
Bell Time: 7:00 PM
For all show information, venue, tickets, directions “click here”
TICKETS AVAILABLE IN ADVANCE & THE DOOR
For info and reserved seating call (609) 220-5598
or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
GREEK GOD vs. STRONGEST MAN in the ECWA II
Papadon (c) vs. Bazooka Joe
*by order of ECWA Commissioner DJ Hyde, this will be Bazooka Joe ‘s ONLY title match as long as Papadon is champion!
SINGLE ELIMNATION TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT for the VACANT ECWA TAG TEAM TITLES
1- “The Heavyweights” Dan Eckos & Sean Royal
2- “Team MackTion” TJ & Kirby Mack
3- “Fusion D.S.” Matt Saigon & Damian Dragon (TWA Tag Team Champions)
4- “Midnight Sensations” Chris Rockwell & Sam Shields (ECWA debut)
ECWA MID-ATLANTIC TITLE MATCH
“Heart Killer” Chris Wylde (c) vs. Gauntlet Match winner
*Order of participants will be randomly selected
1- Kid America
2- “Fighting Paramedic” Corey Blaze
3- ECWA’s resident SUPER HERO
4- “The Pinnacle” Shawn Patrick
5- Mr. Ooh La La
6- Russ ian Assassin
7- JJ the Crew Guy
8- Mozart Fontaine
9- “Pitbull” Timothy Richards
10- CUJO the Hellhound
Kekoa the Flyin’ Hawaiian vs. CZW’s Jonathan Gresham (ECWA debut)
Delaware’s own Cindy Rogers vs. Jamilia Craft
– The debut of AHTU !!!
– ECWA Commissioner “CZW Owner” DJ Hyde
– Magnum & Press Agent Gus Grand
– and all the stars of the ECWA!!!
PLUS making a special guest appearance will be none other than WWE Diva and Women’s Champion, STACY CARTER aka the Kat and Miss Kitty!!!!
Card subject to change.
$15.00 for adults 13 years of age and older
$10.00 for kids 12 years of age and under
$8.00 special price for all those Boys’ & Girls’ Club Members with ID
(ONLY tix purchased in advanced are reserved seating; tix purchased at door night of show are “first come, first served”)
Also, we will have ECWA Logo T-Shirts for sale $10.00 each!!!
Card Subject to Change.
* Delaware Dept of State Advertising Permit No 121 (pending)
For tickets and info:
– Call 609.220.55908
Listen to IN THE ROOM podcast w/ Brady Hicks at http://thebradyhicks.com. New shows are posted every Tues at 10 PM. Some past interviews available on the site are with Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Serena Deeb and many more!
Listen to radio broadcast commentary of live ECWA & TWA events at sports.heartstopperradio.com with Heart Stopper Radio (HRTSTPR) and your hosts Brandon Tull, “Dean of Mean” Jeff Malinowski and Brady Hicks !
For information on our sister promotion, Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA), visit www.twaprowrestling.com
CZW Wrestling sent this in:
*’WIRED TV’ RESULTS*
– The Wired TV taping saw great action, but left a lot of questions
– Kimber Lee’s assault on Akuma, the injury status of the CZW
World Heavyweight champion, and the “Mavenerican Idol” for new,
potential CZW stars. Stay tuned to HybridEnt.tv
for all the action on the next Wired TV. For the spoilers, visit
*CZW ‘INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT’ & ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ DVD AND
– Available on DVD and On-Demand Streaming at HybridEnt.TV
, CZW’s ‘Best of The Best X’. Catch all the action – the
surprise attack on the boss, the controversial winner, and the
crowning of a new CZW World champion.
Starting Tuesday, May 3, all the action from CZW ‘International
Incident’ in Union City, NJ will be available on DVD and On-Demand
Streaming at HybridEnt.TV
You can still catch the live stream from wXw’s Philadelphia event
‘Kreuzzug ZXI’. All the action is at your fingertips with
*CZW ‘PROVING GROUNDS’ – SATURDAY MAY 14 *
– Combat Zone Wrestling returns Saturday, May 14 to The Asylum
Arena, 7 W. Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA with a 7:30 pm bell time.
* CZW World Heavyweight Title Match: champion Devon Moore vs.
“Ego” Robert Anthony
(See Anthony’s comments on this rematch on CZW’s Official YouTube
* Dog Collar Match: Scotty Vortekz vs. Drake Younger
(Watch Scotty Vortekz’s comments
* Sami Callihan vs. Masada
* CZW Ultraviolent Underground Title Match: champion Danny Havoc vs.
* CZW Junior Heavyweight Title Match: Champion and Best of the Best X
winner Adam Cole vs. Best of The Best ‘People’s Choice’ winner
A.R. Fox (w/ Cole’s valet Mia Yim handcuffed to Sami Callihan).
(Read CZWrestling.com’s preview of this match
* Rich Swann vs. Alex Colon
* CZW Tag champions The Briscoes and more
*TOURNAMENT OF DEATH*
– Saturday, June 25. CZW returns to Ultraviolent Underground, 175
Ebenezer Church RD in Townsend, DE for ‘Tournament of Death’.
Doors open at 2 pm.
Already announced: Jaki Numzawa and Masahi Takeda.
Wrestling Bus Trips will take a trip to this year’s TOD. The cost
will be $110 and cover everything (tickets to the event, round trip
transportation on a luxury coach bus – bathroom, AC, & monitors
Pick ups include: Queens, NY (White Castle @ 89-03 57th Ave in
Elmhurst, NY); Manhattan, NY (Manhattan Center, 311 W 34th ST & 8th
Ave); Rahway, NJ (Rahway Rec Center, 275 E Milton Ave); &
Philadelphia, PA (Asylum Arena. 7 W Ritner ST)
Payments accepted now via PayPal. For more details, e-mail
*TICKETS FOR ALL CZW EVENTS ARE AVAILABLE AT **CZWrestling.com
– – – – – – – – – –
*JOIN THE CZW STREET TEAM!*
Combat Zone fans, want to be a part of the CZW Street Team? One easy
task – SPREAD THE WORD OF CZW! If you want to help and live in the
Philadelphia area, contact email@example.com!
– – – – – – – – – –
*For the latest news and to sign up for Combat Zone Wrestling’s text
service and e-mail newsletter, visit CZWrestling.com
CZW DVDs and streaming videos are available on HybridENT.tv
Visit our official DVD affiliates at SmartMarkVideo.com
, and HighSpots.com
For overseas fans, CZW DVDs are available at The wXw Shop
*Be sure to follow CZW on ALL major Social Network Sites:
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, http://www.czwrestling.com/czwmail/?p=unsubscribe&uid=61296d5783642ab2dbdd88c7f4dc435a
To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit http://www.czwrestling.com/czwmail/?p=preferences&uid=61296d5783642ab2dbdd88c7f4dc435a
Forward a Message to Someone http://www.czwrestling.com/czwmail/?p=forward&uid=61296d5783642ab2dbdd88c7f4dc435a&mid=76