Indy News Update #1 for August 13, 2012
Submit your Indy news and results to: Jason@wrestleview.com
This week’s edition of the CHIKARA “Podcast-A-Go-Go”
DWO sent this in.
DWO Don’t Call It a Comeback Results
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Lovato Total Fitness
* Super Nick Tendo (Super Chaos & Nick Tendo) def. Benitez Bros. (Benny Benitez & JoJo)
* Dextor def. Jerry Vandetta
* Josh Pain def. Ray Basura to retain the Extreme Championship in a Chair Match
* Thunder def. Johnny K, Arik Angel, Turbo Tony and Tony Morales in an Aces High Match to become No. 1 Contender to the Heavyweight Championship
* The Standard (Sid Luciano & Ryan Castellucci) def. Dom Vitalli & Lucha Star to become No. 1 Contender to the Tag Team Championship
* El Gringo Loco def. Hobo Hank to WIN the Heavyweight Championship with Michael Kay as the special guest referee
DWO will return to Lovato Total Fitness on September 8th for our final show before Day of Destiny VII in October!
For more info…
Dragon Gate USA filmed a “Book-It-Cam” at this weekend’s CZW iPPV. You can view it below: