The 9th edition of the “WrestleView Conference Call” for April 2010 hosted by Wrestleview.com’s Editor in Chief Adam Martin is now online for Wrestleview.com VIP members airing exclusively on the Wrestleview Radio Network.
Joining Adam on the show this month is Graham Cawthon, owner of TheHistoryofWWE.com.
Topics covered on this 9th “Conference Call” includes:
* A look at TheHistoryofWWE.com and its early beginnings
* What Graham’s goal was by launching the website back in early 2002
* Thoughts on TNA moving Impact to Monday night’s and the changes so far
* How successful WWE Smackdown will be when it moves to the SyFy network in October
* A look back and review of Wrestlemania 26 last month
* And much more!
Check out Graham’s official website:
The last “Conference Call” featured an interview with Mike Mooneyham, writer and editor with The Post and Courier who has been producing a pro wrestling column for the last 30 years.
Here is a list of past guests:
* Mike Mooneyham (Columnist for The Post & Courier)
* Jose Marrero (Columnist for WrestleView.com)
* Paul Nemer (Owner and Webmaster of WrestleView.com)
* Dameon Nelson of The Pro Wrestling Report
* Randy Richie of “The Piledriver” blog at nawf.com/blog
* Brian Fritz of Between the Ropes radio
* Evan Ginzburg of Legends Radio
* Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net
* The legendary Les Thatcher (Peach State Pandemonium)
* Steve Gerweck of Gerweck.net
* JJ Sexay of Sunday Night Showdown
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!