The latest edition of “WrestleView Radio” for Thursday, June 3, 2010 is now archived and airing on the Wrestleview Radio Network with hosts Adam Martin and Doug Lackey.
Topics discussed on the show:
* Adam and Doug review the 6/3 edition of TNA Impact
* Looking at the storyline flow for the show on Thursday night and why its an improvement
* More discussion on the Kurt Angle storyline going after wrestlers in the Top 10 Rankings
* Lots of debate on TNA’s current TV business model in Orlando and how it could expand right now
* Thoughts on comments by Ric Flair regarding the sport of MMA and the fans who follow MMA
* Details on Chris Jericho hosting a new game show on ABC that will debut later this month
* Reading emails sent to email@example.com
* And much more!
Don’t forget you can always email the show with questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a VIP? Sign up now for only $4.99 a month: click here!