The second edition of the “WrestleView Spotlight” was presented live this past Sunday night (June 7) and is now available for archive featuring an interview with the Tully Blanchard.
This new “WrestleView Spotlight” was conducted by WrestleView.com’s Managing Editor Hunter Golden and finishes off month long coverage of the career of Tully Blanchard for exclusive VIP members in a four part written feature series!
Some of the topics discussed in the interview includes:
* Blanchard’s start in the pro wrestling business
* His work in the Southwest territory
* What it takes to become a successful booker in wrestling
* Being the son of a promoter and how he handled it
* Teaming with Gino Hernandez as “The Dynamic Duo”
* His journey from Southwest to North Carolina
* His thoughts on the Crockett territory
* The famous blade job with Ricky Steamboat at Starrcade ’84
* His opinion of Dusty Rhodes as a booker
* How the concept of “The Perfect 10” came about
* The strange entries he got for “The Perfect 10”
* Working in a tag team with Arn Anderson
* Why the team of The Four Horsemen worked so well
* Thoughts on his time in the WWF
* Why a return to WCW never went down after failing a drug test
* What he has been up to since leaving wrestling
* Plus much more!
The only way you can check out this exclusive interview is by signing up now to become a WrestleView VIP!
To sign up to the WrestleView VIP area: click here!
Last month’s “WrestleView Spotlight” featured an interview with former TNA and WWE star Chris Harris (Braden Walker).