Top Rope Pro Wrestling sent this in.
Kevin Nash to headline April 13 wrestling show at Waynesboro High School
"Big Daddy Cool" Kevin Nash has been signed to headline the Night of the Legends II: Unfinished Business wrestling show scheduled for April 13 at Waynesboro High School.
Tickets are on sale online: Click here.
Ringside tickets are $20 online and $25 at the door. General-admission tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door.
Nash also headlined the October 2011 Night of Legends pay-per-view event that played to a sold-out house at Augusta Expo in Fishersville.
On that show, Nash lost by countout to Ricky Morton of the Rock-n-Roll Express after delivering a chokeslam and power bomb and then leaving the ring.
"I feel like we have some unfinished business to take care of given how things ended at the pay-per-view," said Marvin Ward, the general manager of Top Rope Pro Wrestling.
Nash is the first wrestling superstar announced for Night of the Legends II.
Tom Filsinger sent this in.
FILSINGER GAMES TO RELEASE COLLECTOR'S PACK FOR NATIONAL PRO WRESTLING DAY
Filsinger Games, the official sponsor of National Pro Wrestling Day, will be releasing a special Collector's Pack of game cards to commemorate the unique and historic wrestling event.
National Pro Wrestling Day takes place on February 2 at Derby Ink Gardens in Philadelphia and features an incredible showcase of wrestling talent from many promotions. One of the main event matches pits Mike Quackenbush against Colt Cabana.
The NPWD Collector's Pack will showcase six wrestlers participating at the wrestling event and will be released in early February. Three game cards have already been announced including 2 Cold Scorpio, Shane Hollister, and Ethan Page.
The upcoming game pack is compatible with other Filsinger Games products such as the Chikara game and Ring of Honor game.
For more information go to filsingergames.com and nationalprowrestlingday.com.
Danny Warren sent this in.
1/19- CWE 4th Year Anniversary Show Results
Canadian Wrestling's Elite continued to show it is the leader in Canadian wrestling with a packed standing room only sold out Southeast Collegiate to kick off its fourth year of operations. Here are the results!
1) In the opening contest MARIUS upset the Canadian wrestling world scoring a clean upset over number one contender and 20 plus year wrestling veteran "The Pissed Off Pitbull" Robby Royce.
2) JJ Sanchez with Kory Kincaid at his side scored his first win in over 6 months defeating his former best friend and tag team partner "Pimp Daddy" Rick Matthews.
3) "Bring The Pain" Matt Fairlane retained his CWE Championship in a No Diqualification match against "Hotshot" Danny Duggan that saw quite the turn of events. Referee Kelly Russell was speared through a table by Fairlane. Duggan took advantage exacting revenge with the same taser used months ago on him by Fairlane. CWE Executive Ambassador Shane Madison ran to ringside in a referee shirt, counted to two and then intentionally stopped the count before three. As Duggan confronted him Fairlane rolled him and Madison fast counted a three for Fairlane's victory.
4) Anderson Tyson Moore pinned La Sombra is a fast paced high flying affair.
5) M-Max, the team of CNWA Provincial Champion MENTALLO & Tyler Colton became the number one contenders for the CWE Tag Team Championships eliminating all three teams in the four corner survival match. The other teams included JJ Sanchez & Kory Kinkade, Shadow Xtreme & Blake Martel, and Scottie Raver & Bubble McFly.
6) The Saints of Los Angeles, Nate Hardy & Tommy Lee Curtis were victorious in a violent and brutal tag team dog collar match against Darren Dalton and Spyder, The Original Thug Crew.
7) "The Rebel" Bobby Collins defeated Kevin Cannon's Mystery Client in a loser must eat dog food match. The Client was forced to eat dog food. Kevin Cannon tried to escape but was cut off by Canadian wrestling legend Caveman Broda and was fed the rest of the can.
8) In the battle of the big men the 450 plus pound Axe defeated 6'6 350lbs Buddy Wiser.
9) "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner defeated 123Approved.ca TV Champion by disqualification. Steiner had Blaze in the Steiner Recliner and was attacked by the other members of the Sons of Anarchy. Steiner fought back from the attack sending all three members to the floor.
10) The Sons of Anarchy, Mike Mission & Cliff Corleone retained the CWE Tag team Champions against The Big Sexy Beasts after Billy Blaze interfered in the contest behind the referee's back.
11) Syko made very short work of Kory Kinkade.
12) "The Pissed Off Pitbull" Robby Royce became the 5th man to ever hold the CWE Championship defeating "Bring The Pain" Matt Fairlane after special guest enforcer "Prime Cut" Jon Cutler removed a chair from Fairlane's hands before he could use it illegally which then resulted in Royce applying a standing Choke Chain to tap out Fairlane.
CWE returns with two huge events in Winnipeg, first on February 15th at Polish Fraternal Hall featuring former ECW World Champion SABU and then on March 15th back at Southeast Collegiate with yet another former ECW World Champion "The Franchise" Shane Douglas.
CWE TV airs on NACTV every Wednesday at 3:30pm, Friday at 9:30pm, and Saturday at 10:30am on the following stations:
MTS-TV: Ch. 30
Bell ExpressVu: Ch. 592
Westman Communications (Neepawa): Ch. 12
UHF (Manitoba): Ch. 30
NACTV.ca Live Stream : http://www.nactv.ca/index.php/en/watch-live/nactv-live
NACTV.ca VOD : http://www.nactv.ca/index.php/en/vod/canadian-wrestling-elite-s
And stay up to date with all the happenings in CWE at www.cwecanada.ca