8/17 ROH Manhattan Mayhem V Results: New York City
* Prince Nana & Kevin Kelly on commentary. Nana was announced as a talent scout for match-maker Nigel McGuinness.
1. Silas Young def. Adam Page
2. C & C Wrestlefactory (Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander) def. Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & TD Thomas) in a Scramble Rules Match
* Steve Corino came out to attempt to do commentary, but was removed by security.
3. ROH TV Champion Matt Taven w/Truth Martini & The Hoopla Hooties (Seleziya & Kasey Ray) def. Mike Mondo in a Proving Ground Match.
4. The Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) def. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)
* Marshall Law came out. RD Evans talked about the ROH Tag Division. Nana interrupted him and said he had signed 2 guys to take care of Marshall Law. Lights went out and a warning siren was played. 2 guys in clown masks came out and attacked Marshall Law. They unmasked to reveal the returning Homicide & Kingston, dressed in dress shirts, ties & slacks. This led to…..
5. Outlaws Inc. (Homicide & Eddie Kingston) def. Marshall Law (QT Marshall & RD Evans)
* Homicide “broke” one of Evans’s fingers afterwards.
6. Tommaso Ciampa def. Michael Bennett in a ROH World Title Tournament Quarterfinal Match.
7. Kevin Steen def. Roderick Strong in a ROH World Title Tournament Quarterfinal Match.
8. Michael Elgin def. Karl Anderson in a ROH World Title Tournament Quarterfinal Match.
9. reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) def. The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) to regain the ROH World Tag Team Titles.
* Afterwards, Outlaws Inc. came out and attacked reDRagon with Homicide “breaking” one of O’Reilly’s fingers. Eddie Kingston got a mic and said that they were here to bring down the corporation that ROH has become.