The following was taped on Saturday in Philadelphia.
Dark Match: Kongo def. Dalton Castle
1. Adam Page def. ACH
* Nigel McGuinness promo. Makes a Champions vs. All-Stars 8-Man Tag for Glory by Honor on 10/26 in Chicago Ridge. If one of the all-stars pins a champion, they get a title shot at that champion’s title. Nigel announces Michael Elgin as part of the All-Star team. Jay Briscoe comes out and says he will be cleared by his doctors by then, so he would like to be on the team. Elgin & Briscoe begin ripping on each other and have to be held back by security.
2. Roderick Strong def. Mike Mondo
3. Outlaws Inc. (Homicide & Eddie Kingston) def. Marshall Law (QT Marshall & RD Evans) w/Veda Scott
* Homicide breaks RD’s fingers again afterwards. Outlaws Inc. calls out reDRagon, but reDRagon does not come out.
4. ROH TV Champion Matt Taven w/The H.O.T. def. Jay Lethal to retain the title. The H.O.T. were ejected from ringside during the match.
1. Mark Briscoe def. TD Thomas
* Adam Cole promo. Jay Briscoe & Michael Elgin come out and Cole runs off without the ROH World Title belt. Briscoe & Elgin have a tug of war with the belt and have to be held back by security again. Cole is able to grab his belt and leave while this is going on.
2. Michael Bennett & Maria Kanellis def. Cheeseburger & Brutal Bob Evans
* Bennett afterwards says he is happy he ended BJ Whitmer’s career with a piledriver. Bennett says he will do the same to Cheeseburger. Bennett goes to piledrive Cheeseburger, but Kevin Steen runs in for the save. Steen says that he has a problem with Bennett saying that he has the best piledriver in ROH and that Bennett was actually crying after he hurt Whitmer with the piledriver. Maria slaps Steen and security runs in to hold Bennett & Steen back.
* Steve Corino comes out in an attempt again to do commentary, but is ejected from ringside. Corino gets in the ring and says he has a vaild contract to be doing color commentary, he is a family man and needs this job.
3. ROH Tag Team Champions reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) def. The C & C Wrestlefactory (Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander) & The Forever Hooligans (Alex Koslov & Rocky Romero) to retain the ROH Tag Team Titles.
1. Jimmy Jacobs def. Silas Young. Young cut a pre-match promo ripping on the fans & Jacobs.
2. Davey Richards def. Ricky Marvin
* Veda Scott comes to ringside before the main event and hands Nigel McGuinness some papers, saying that she is “serving” him.
3. Eddie Edwards def. Kevin Steen. Michael Bennett had attacked Steen before the match and hit him with a piledriver on the outside.
* Afterwards, Bennett runs out again, but Steen hits him with the Package Piledriver. Steen then helps Edwards hit Bennett with a piledriver. Steen puts over Edwards on the mic and thanks the fans for coming out to close out the tapings.
Source: @DaveMuscarella on Twitter