The following took place on Tuesday in Orlando, FL.
TNA Impact Tapings for April 9/April 16:
– The Motor City Machineguns defeated No Limit to retain the IWGP Jr. Tag Team Titles.
– Samoa Joe defeated Booker T in a Lethal Lockdown advantage match. After the match, Joe grabbed a kendo stick and went after Booker and Kurt Angle (who was at ringside trying to interfere and was stopped by AJ Styles).
– Hernandez defeated Kiyoshi.
– TNA World Tag Team Champion James Storm defeated Scott Steiner via DQ after Steiner hit Storm with a steel pipe. Steiner took out Beer Money until Team 3D ran down to make the save. 3D gave Beer Money their tag titles and had a staredown.
– Awesome Kong, Taylor Wilde & Raisha Saeed defeated The Beautiful People & Madison Rayne. The Beautiful People got a hold of Kong and cut off some of her braids.
– Homicide defeated Chris Sabin & Tetsuya Naito in a triple threat match.
– AJ Styles came out to the ring and called out Jeff Jarrett. Styles said he was tired of the rumors backstage and wanted answers. Jarrett said Styles will be sorry for calling him out when he finds out who the fourth teammate is for Lockdown, calling him a former TNA champion. Main Event Mafia came out and said Kurt Angle said Kevin Nash wasn’t cleared to wrestle the final Lethal Lockdown advantage match tonight against Team Jarrett’s fourth member. Jarrett says Angle can wrestle in his place instead.
– Team 3D is shown backstage with Lauren when Brother Runt appeared. He was in town for a show and wanted to stop by and wish them luck with the match in Philadelphia. Balls Mahoney shows up and does the same.
– Abyss & Daffney (no longer The Governor) defeated Cody Deaner & ODB in a mixed tag match. After the match, Matt Morgan took out Abyss and said they would meet up at Lockdown.
– Mick Foley comes out to the ring ready for an interview. Two chairs were set up in the ring and Foley said the person he was interviewing comes from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico – it is Cactus Jack. Foley goes back and forth between Foley and Cactus Jack during the interview talking about how Cactus will show up at Lockdown to finish what he started with Sting back in the day. Sting walks out and tries to talk sense into Foley. Foley goes crazy and takes out Sting since he has the power to do whatever he wants. He calls for random theme songs to be played to prove this and ends it with Sting’s theme standing over Sting with his barbed wire bat held high.
– Backstage, Brother Runt and Balls Mahoney are shown leaving the building and are attacked by Beer Money. They brawl to the ring where Beer Money destroys them. Robert Roode took out Runt with a powerbomb through a table. Team 3D hit the ring and Brother Ray gets on the mic. He said the match in Philly was just supposed to be a good wrestling match between two good teams for dominance, but now it got personal. He said the match at Lockdown will now be a Philadelphia Street Fight.
– Kurt Angle is out for the Lethal Lockdown advantage match replacing Kevin Nash. Jeff Jarrett walks out and gets on the mic saying he is tired of the rumors and is putting them to rest tonight. He has done what is best for TNA and what is best for the fans. Jarrett introduces the fourth member of Team Jarrett and Angle’s opponent tonight…”The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels. Daniels got a big reaction from the crowd.
– Kurt Angle defeated Christopher Daniels after the original decision was reversed by Jeff Jarrett. Daniels initially rolled up Angle, but Angle argued with the referee that his shoulder was up. The match was restarted after Angle made Jarrett look at the replay and it clearly showed his shoulder was up. He declares Angle the winner, even though he wasn’t happy about it. Angle celebrates with the Mafia in the ring until Samoa Joe’s music hits. Joe, Jarrett, Styles and Daniels clear the ring of the Mafia to close the show.