The Sun in the UK is featuring a video web chat with TNA star Kurt Angle where he talks about a variety of topics. Here are a few highlights.
* Angle said AJ Styles and Samoa Joe were the reason he came to TNA.
* Facing Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 21 was his favorite match.
* His favorite matches he's had in his career were with Chris Benoit.
* Angle listed Brock Lesnar as his biggest rival during his career. He takes part of the blame for Lesnar doing the Shooting Star Press at Wrestlemania 19 as it was his idea.
* He was disappointed to see Hulk Hogan leave TNA, but a decision was made to move on.
* Any interest in a WWE return: "Yeah. I can't say when. Not just from a personal standpoint, but I don't know. My (TNA) contract is up in September. I've left my options open. I'm very happy in TNA. Dixie Carter has been awesome. She's treated me very well. She's always been there for me. She's been a great boss, a great leader. I can't lie to myself anymore, I can't lie to TNA, I can't lie to WWE. Yeah, there is that desire to go back. I just don't know when. Could it be this year? Maybe. Could it be next year? Maybe. I don't know yet."
To check out the full interview with Angle, click here.
Source: The Sun in the UK