WWE business figures for October 2012 courtesy of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
* DVD shipments (as of 10/31) includes Wrestlemania 28 with 230,000, The Rock (150,000), The Undertaker (112,000), CM Punk (105,000) and Royal Rumble (89,000).
* 165,000 DVD units were shipped (64% being the new CM Punk DVD). This is down 38%.
* WWE.com averaged 11.5 million unique visitors. This is down 10% from last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 903 orders per day. This is up 27% from last year.
* Average house show attendance was 4,762 in North America (up from 4,607 last year).