WWE business notes for December 2012 along with 2012 yearly notes.
* Average paid WWE house show attendance was 6,210.
* 444,000 DVD units were shipped up 52% from last year (not total sales).
* Most shipped DVD units were Wrestlemania 28 at 237,000, CM Punk at 120,000, NWO Revolution at 106,000 and Attitude Era at 105,000. Wrestlemania 28 ended as the best selling DVD of 2012 under the “sports” category. No. 4 for the year was the CM Punk DVD, and No. 5 was The Rock.
* WWE.com drew 11 million unique visitors, down 5% from last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 1,093 orders per day, same as last year.