The following was taped on Tuesday in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pete D. passed along the following live report.
* Alexander Rusev def. Darren Young.
* Cesaro def. Kofi Kingston.
WWE Smackdown taping for March 28, 2014:
* The show opens with Batista cutting a promo. Triple H comes out and announces Batista vs. Sheamus later tonight.
* Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins def. 3MB (Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal).
* The New Age Outlaws are out after the match. They announce The Shield vs. Rybaxel.
* Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins def. Ryback and Curtis Axel.
* Sin Cara def. Damien Sandow.
* Fandango def. Goldust.
* Sheamus def. Batista via DQ. Batista hits Sheamus with a steel chair to cause the DQ finish.
* The Bella Twins def. WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka. Tamina walked out on the match.
* Jack Swagger def. Jimmy Uso.
* Mark Henry def. The Miz.
* Bray Wyatt def. Big Show.
* Post-taping bonus match: John Cena and The Shield def. Kane and The Wyatt Family.