Business figures for WWE in June and July 2014.
* WWE averaged 4,858 paid fans at live events. This is up 11.7% from 4,348 last year.
* 116,000 DVDs and Blu-rays were shipped, a drop of 51.3% from last year.
* WWE.com averaged 18.7 million unique visitors, up from 13.2 million last year. The belief is that this figure grew quickly because of so many devices now accessing the WWE Network since the launch in February.
* WWEShop.com averaged 533 orders per day, down from 600 orders last year.
* Live events averaged 4,948 paid fans, down 10.8% from 5,544 last year.
* 182,000 DVDs and Blu-rays were shipped, down 21.2% from last year.
* WWE.com averaged 18.6 million unique visitors, up from 14.0 million last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 871 orders per day, up 12.5% from 774 last year.