Michael Tartaglia sent this in:
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
BODY SLAM AUTISM MEET & GREET – NOON
(with WWF/E Hall of Famer & Legend “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka & “Wiseguy” Jimmy Cicero)
BELL TIME – 2PM
CORINO and DIMENSION to MAKE a STATEMENT?
TWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ?Mr. Wrestling? Steve Corino and his manager, ?The Certified Genius? Rob Dimension have sent word that they have an important statement they will make regarding the TWA Apr 11th show in the upcoming days. Following the events that occurred when ?Hitman? Tony Stetson confronted the duo at the World-1 show on Sunday, February 28th in Jackson, New Jersey, Corino and Dimension cannot be happy.
BODYSLAM AUTISM ARTICE in PWI MAGAZINE?
Dan Murphy wrote a great article in the June 2010 Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI) Magazine, (Sheamus cover). In Dan’s Straight Shooter column, he writes about ?Wiseguy? Jimmy Cicero’s BODYSLAM AUTISM crusade and the TWA event on Jan 31st that supported the cause. Thanks to everyone at PWI and to Dan MacMillian for providing the photos.
RINGSIDE SEATS ALMOST ALL SOLD OUT…
If you are looking for ringside seats, call (856) 232-9932 or visit www.twaprowrestling.com NOW! You can purchase tickets off the website via PayPal. So far, 3 sections of ringside (first three rows) are already gone and we only have one section remaining. Ringside seats are only $12.00 and General Admission is only $10.00!!! Also a note for all fans, please be sure to retain your ticket stubs for this event as there is a $5.00 off coupon to Jiffy Lube for Signature Service Oil Change at these locations only…
508 S. Lenola Road
Maple Shade, NJ
5781 Route 42
Thanks to Jiffy Lube for this great offer!
SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT, FUNKY FRESH and NEVER STALE…
Check out the new Shockwave video right here
Also, Shockwave the Robot will be making a personal appearance representing the TWA on Saturday, April 10th. Shockwave will be appearing at the Opening Day Ceremonies of Sewell Baseball & Softball, Inc (Gloucester County) at Burlington Avenue & Fairview Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080. Opening Ceremony will begin at 10AM. Shockwave be there to meet all the kids and their parents and he is scheduled to throw out a ceremonial first pitch! Also appearing will be Finley, the Camden Riversharks’ Mascot, and some of the Philadelphia Phillies? Ball Girls.
For directions visit the league’s web page
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE on APRIL 11th…
We will be making an announcement on April 11th that will impact the future of the TWA and the TWA roster
Matches signed so far*
– TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- “Mr. Wrestling” Steve Corino (Champion) w/ “The Certified Genius” Rob Dimension defends against “Hitman” Tony Stetson (Challenger)
– SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH: WWF/E Hall of Fame Member & Legend “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka & “Wiseguy” Jimmy Cicero vs. “The Midnight Idol” Nicky Benz & former ECW/TNA Star Julio Dinero in Dinero’s TWA Debut
-USA vs. FRANCE FLAG MATCH: “The Red, White & Blue Express” former WWE/ECW Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Mr. Ooh La La & Robere’ Shields w/ “L’Empereur” Carlton P. Hightower … the team that captures their opponents’ country’s flag off the pole in the corner wins!!!
– TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH- “Hitman” Michael Bruno & The Sensei vs. “Living Legend” Larry Winters & Cujo
– SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT vs. Billy Bax
– Matt & Bryan Logan vs. the debuting team of Damian Dragon & Adam Cole
– Making his TWA Debut, “The Cuban Crippler” Ricky Reyes will be defending his WORLD-1 North American Championship against another TWA newcomer Alex Anthony
– SIX MAN GAUNTLET MATCH for a PERMANENT SPOT on the TWA ROSTER: Don E. Allen, Ryu Lee, Shane Harris, Breaker Morant, Jimmy Jannetty, and “The Angry Pizza Man” Johnny Calzone (order of participants will be randomly selected)
*Card subject to change.
Tickets are now on sale for the TWA April 11th “Adopt-A-Pet” show. They are ONLY $12.00 ringside and $10.00 general admission.
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
– email firstname.lastname@example.org
– or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Venue Driving Directions:
According to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), animal shelters care for 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million -about one every eight seconds- are euthanized.
The Animal Adoption Center (AAC) in Lindenwold, New Jersey, is a No-Kill Shelter that was established in July 1991. Because of their No-Kill policy, the AAC receives no assistance from state, county, or city agencies; they are totally self-supporting in that their funds come from adoptions, donations (and some matching funds), and fund raising efforts. 90% of all income goes directly to the care, health, and support of our animals. Another 7% is used for building upkeep and unavoidable expenses such as maintenance and insurance, and the remaining 3% goes into our fund raising efforts. Our contributors (YOU) pay for pet food, utilities, the salaries of our employees, and our annual vet bill-which is over $38,000.00.
The TWA is having the AAC at our April 11th show to raise awareness about homeless animals/pets, collect donations for the shelter (supplies/money) and hopefully get at least one pet adopted as a result of the show, either directly or indirectly.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP…
1. Make a monetary donation the AAC via mail, on-line Pay Pal or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/donate.html
2. Make a donation of supplies needed off of the AAC Wish List direct with the AAC or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/wishlist.html
3. Volunteer to work at the AAC
4. Support AAC’s partners
5. Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers and on your social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and myspace http://www.animaladoption.com/index.html
6. If you have room in your home and heart, adopt a pet
This year over 1250 cats and dogs, puppies and kittens are now loved and safe at home with their families. Thanks to you, thanks to us. But the animals keep showing up. Can we say, “There is no room at the Inn?” With your help our “inn” stays open. Without you there is no us. – Animal Adoption Center, Lindenwold, New Jersey.
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
To buy both classic and current TWA DVDs, visit
Visit the webpages of “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka at
You can support BODYSLAM AUTISM live and in person on April 11th or on-line by visiting http://www.jimmycicerowrestling.com/products.html
T-Shirts are ONLY $10.00 each.