Jason “JerseyViper” Namako sent this in:
The Ring of Honor Newswire for August 16.
– Ring of Honor and the Sinclair Broadcasting Group want to thank all of the fans who attended our very first broadcast television taping last Saturday in Chicago Ridge, IL. We apologize for the delays as we had technical problems that slowed us down. Everybody worked very hard as a team and by the end of the night it was working smoothly. The new Ring of Honor television program will debut on September 24th, 2011 and will be syndicated across the Sinclair network of stations available here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/list-of-markets-networks-and-timeslots-for-ring-of-honor/. If your local market does not carry the ROH television show then be sure to catch the entire program for FREE on ROHwrestling.com. We promise that you won’t be disappointed!
– Ring of Honor officials are excited to announce that the next set of television tapings for the Sinclair Broadcasting Group will be on Saturday night October 1, 2011 in Louisville, KY at the The Davis Arena! VIP ringside, VIP floor, and general admission tickets for this TV taping will go on sale Monday, August 22nd at noon EST right here at www.rohwrestling.com in the Online Store and are expected to go quick. The “Champions’ Table” which is two recliner seats and free food all night will be available exclusively by calling (215) 781-2500 for $150 for both tickets. Be sure to keep an eye on this website for all the details on the talent involved, and matches as they get finalized.
– Everyone in ROH is now gearing up for September 17th, 2011 when we return to New York City for “Death Before Dishonor IX” on Ippv (http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ROH___Death_Before_Dishonor_IX/1146)! Expect another stacked card with the best roster in the world today. ROH officials can now confirm that the All Night Express, Mark and Jay Briscoe, and “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin have all signed to appear. Tickets for this event are available in the ROH Store right here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=546.
– And just this afternoon, ROH officials announced the first match for this year’s event, Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong in a Ringmaster’s Challenge Match. Just what is a Ringmaster’s Challenge? Read this for all the details: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/1st-match-set-for-death-before-dishonor-ix/!
– ROH officials plan to finalize the date very soon for Future Shock’s (Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly) ROH World Tag Team Title match that they earned by winning the Contenders Tag Lottery at “Tag Team Turmoil 2011” from Richmond, VA.
– Speaking of the ROH Tag Team Titles, Mark and Jay Briscoe have said that they will do anything it takes to get the Championships back around their waist. “Man, it’s b******t,” exclaimed Jay, “It’s a new era in ROH and dem boys should be the champs right now. We ain’t scared of fines or suspensions, we will do what we’ve been doing until we get our shot. Haas and Benjamin you’re about to get run through.”
– Our return to the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL will be on Saturday, November 19th, 2011. We will have more information soon regarding this special day. Tickets for this big event are available right here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=556.
– The new ROH logo will officially debut on September 24th when we make our broadcast TV debut. However you don’t have to wait until then to be one of the first to own the brand new official Ring of Honor gear. Now available for preorder in the ROH Online Store are two new logo T-Shirts and a black flex-fit baseball cap. To check out the new items or to place an order click here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=17.
– Be aware that Ring of Honor is now officially prohibiting people from flyering or advertising on automobiles in the parking lot at ROH live events. If you are caught you will be prosecuted.
– Expect a new ROH Videowire very soon!