Wrestleview’s own Jason Namako passed this along.
The Ring of Honor Newswire for October 4th
– Ring of Honor and the Sinclair Broadcasting Group want to thank all of the fans who attended our 2nd broadcast television taping last Saturday at the Davis Arena in Louisville, KY. We will return on Saturday, November 5th to the Davis Arena for our next set of television tapings and we encourage everyone to come by and check it out. Tickets for our Louisville return are available here. Everyone is talking about our new TV show that is syndicated across the Sinclair network of stations and if you have not seen it you can check the list of stations or become a “Ringside Member” and view the show online on the Monday after it airs on TV. You can also watch the show for FREE every Thursday after it airs on TV. We promise that you won’t be disappointed!
– ROH’s return to Collinsville, IL on Sunday afternoon, November 6th is taking shape with three huge matches already announced including an ROH Tag Team Title match and two 1st time ever bouts! Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O’Reilly) will have the opportunity of a lifetime that they earned at “Tag Team Turmoil 2011” when they challenge Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin for the ROH World Tag Titles. Also Mike Bennett and El Generico will square off for the 1st time and the windup also happens to be a 1st time ever bout and it has all the makings of a classic as The American Wolves battle The All Night Express at The Gateway Center! Be sure to check back to ROHwrestling.com for more match announcements and be sure to get your tickets right here in the ROH Store. Also, if you’re in the greater St. Louis, MO area, don’t forget to catch ROH this Saturday night on your ABC affiliate KDNL on Sat @ 11:30PM or Sun @ 12PM!
– The Embassy’s Tommaso Ciampa has officially signed for our Collinsville return on November 6th. Ciampa continues to impress everyone and remains undefeated in Ring of Honor. The Embassy has issued an open challenge for Collinsville and has invited anyone to step up and challenge “The Dominant Male.”
– More details have emerged for “Survival of the Fittest 2011” going down in Dayton, OH on 11/18 including the announcement of Eddie Edwards as the second participant, and a look at the format for the qualifying bouts. Read the full story here.
– Last Saturday’s episode of “Ring of Honor Wrestling” saw Jay Lethal capture the ROH Television Title from El Generico in a fantastic match that you want to go out of your way to see. This week will see Davey Richards defend his ROH World Championship against Roderick Strong in a bout that everyone will be talking about after it airs.
– Ring of Honor officials are in the process of signing a huge main event for our return to North Carolina on Sunday, December 4th for our special matinee event at the Greensboro Coliseum Special Events Center. “Due to the illustrious history of professional wrestling in Greensboro we want to sign a match that will go down in the history side by side with the greatest moments in Carolina wrestling.” Said ROH executive producer Jim Cornette, “Not only will Greensboro have an epic main event but our South Carolina debut in Spartanburg the previous day will also see an all-star lineup that will make this a giant weekend of events for ROH and all of the fans.” Tickets for both events will go on sale this Friday, October 7th at 10 AM EST at www.ticketmaster.com. Keep an eye on the Ring of Honor site for talent announcements, matches, and all the details in upcoming weeks. Don’t miss out on the best wrestling on the planet when ROH hits the Carolinas on Saturday, December 3rd at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium and Sunday afternoon December 4th at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC.
– Speaking of our Carolina events, an email was sent out earlier today to all “Ringside Members” with the presale password for upcoming events in Spartansburg, SC on December 3rd and Greensboro, NC on December 4th. Ringside members can get their tickets 48 hours prior. You can become a Ringside member here to get this opportunity for future events.
-Ring of Honor will host another Training/Try Out Seminar over the course of two days on November 12th & 13th. Interested wrestlers will get the opportunity to show what they’ve got in front of ROH management & wrestlers such as ROH World Tag Champion Charlie Haas, ROH Executive Producer Jim Cornette, Delirious, and more! We will have more details on guest instructors and topics of instruction in the coming weeks. For all the details check here!
-Thanks to all of the bands who have submitted music to us and we are in the process of reviewing everyone’s submissions. For those who are not aware, ROH is looking for bands interested in having their music played at live ROH events, TV, and DVD releases. This is your chance to have your music appear and be promoted on the hottest wrestling product today. Music that is used must follow the common copyright laws and if you give us your song to use we will give you on screen credit. Your song will not be sold or distributed for any sorts of funds. We are looking to help out any bands that want to make a break and we’re open to any form of music. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
– For those fans that already purchased their annual (yearly) Ringside membership we can announce that your free ROH logo shirts will be shipping this week if you signed up between 9/24-10/1. If you registered after 10/1 your shirt is expected to ship towards the end of October. If you haven’t already sent us your information to receive the shirt please email your name, full mailing address, and shirt size (S, M, L, XL, or 2XL) to email@example.com. We’ll continue to update you on this right here in the Newswire.