Indy News Update #1 for December 13, 2011
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
Nate Stein sent this in.
Juggalo Championship Wrestling 12/30 Event Cancelled
Juggalo Championship Wrestling’s December 30 iPPV scheduled for the Asylum (Former ECW) Arena has been cancelled by the new owners/management of the building.
Juggalo Championship Wrestling still has two events on the calendar for this year, and these events WILL go on AS SCHEDULED!
12.17.11 – Big Balla’s Christmas Party – St. Andrews Hall, Detroit, MI
12.31.11 – New Year’s Ninja Party – The Palladium, Worcester, MA
The new year will bring new live events and iPPVs. We look forward to 2012!
MPW Wrestling sent this in.
Mecca Pro Wrestling
“‘Tis The Season To Be Beaten”
December 10, 2011 – Cornwall, ON
– Canadian Justice def “The Professor” Adib Mansour by forfeit (Mansour was denied entry into the country).
– “The Oddyssey” Alex D. def Fatal-X.
– The Incredible Hunks def Shocker & Jae Rukin to become #1 contender’s for the MPW Tag Team titles (Rukin turned on Shocker afterwards).
– “The Prodigy” Phil Plume def Damien The Barbarian and The Rush in a 3 way dance.
– V:I:P def The Hart Breakers to retain the MPW Tag Team titles in a Fan Lumberjack Match.
– Frank “The Frenchise” Couture def Canadian Justice in a Fans Bring The Weapons Match to retain the MPW World title
(FireStorm and Dave Titan were both taken out by all members of V:I:P upon arrival and were replaced by Justice).