Report courtesy of Bob Magee at PWBTS.com.
* The Dramatics defeated Philly’s Most Wanted via pinfall
* The FBI defeated the BWO via pinfall
* CW Anderson defeated Al Snow via pinfall
* Axl Rotten defeated Balls Mahoney via pinfall
* Angel of The Baldies cut a promo. The Gangstas hit the ring, followed by a brawl, and Philly’s Most Wanted came in to make the save. New Jack made a comeback and brawled with Ruckus. Angel worked over Mustafa as Jeez and Ruckus worked over Jack.
* Raven vs. Pitbull Gary Wolfe was up next. Raven came out with Flock version 4.0 (my phrase), including a physically challenged wrestler, called him “Cripple H.” Raven cut an anti-ECW promo, saying “reunions are for “f**s and morons.” Raven’s “Flock” jumped Wolfe. Raven kept on with his anti-ECW promo and worked over Wolfe some more. “Enter Sandman” played and out came Sandman for his grand entrance and the save. Sandman was laid out and beaten with by a large muscular guy. Wolfe and the muscle guy brawled which became the “match”. The finish saw Wolfe hit a sitdown slam for the pinfall.
* In the one match that approached what the crowd thought it was getting last night. Jerry Lynn defeated Devon Storm via pinfall. Both worked as they both still can and gave an old-school ECW style brawl with spots, which is all they wanted all night.
* Given Sabu’s absence In the main event, Shane Douglas defeated the replacement 2 Cold Scorpio. The match had a cluster$#@k finish with two masked men, namely Kevin Sullivan and Tod Gordon. Shane won via pinfall after a twisting sunset flip and pinned Scorpio.
Notes: The show was a sell-out, estimated at 2,100 fans. The show started late due to the State Commission doctor arriving late and the need to rebook the show, given Sabu’s no-show, and Justin Credible not be in shape to work, reportedly having been kicked out of backstage after passing out.
Understandably, the reaction of the crowd was not good, based on the late start, and Sabu’s no-show for the main event, with chants of “F*** you Shane” and “Refund.” At one point, there was even a chant of “End this show”.
Douglas fired back with telling the crowd “he works them, not the other way around.” In the middle of all this, Douglas did acknowledge what had happened with Sabu.