Indy News Update #3 for June 13, 2012
Submit your Indy news and results to: AdamMartin@wrestleview.com
Smart Mark Video sent this in.
Smart Mark Video’s “What’s Up?” for June 13, 2012 Alpha-1 Wrestling & Magnum Pro Returns
CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES!
MP4 UPDATE: MP4s will be back soon, unfortunately they were wrecking havoc on our server and the shopping cart so the problem is being repaired before offering them for sale again. We hope to have them back as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience.
NEW VOD RELEASES:
Chikara DVD June 2, 2012 “Chikarasaurus Rex: How To Hatch A Dinosaur” – Philadelphia, PA
IWA Deep South DVD March 31 & April 1, 2012 “Carnage Cup 8” – Elkmont, AL
Smart Mark Video would like to welcome Alpha 1 Wrestling. We have 10 titles available and will be adding the 2012 titles to our VOD website. For more information on Alpha 1 Wrestling you can check out their website at www.alpha-1wrestling.com
NEW DVD RELEASES:
Chikara DVD June 2, 2012 “Chikarasaurus Rex: How To Hatch A Dinosaur” – Philadelphia, PA $15.00
1. UltraMantis Black vs. Ophidian
2. Loser Leaves Town: Colt Cabana & Mixed Martial Archie vs. Mr. Touchdown Mark Angelosetti & Dasher Hatfield
3. Ladder Match: Akuma vs. Icarus
4. Sara Del Rey & Saturyne vs. Kodama, Obariyon & Kobald
5. Hair vs. Mask: Hallowicked vs. Tim Donst
6. Eddie Kingston, Jigsaw, Mike Quackenbush, Green Ant & Soldier Ant vs. 17, The Shard, assailANT, combatANT & deviANT
7. F.I.S.T. (Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano) vs, Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
AAW DVD May 19, 2012 “Day of Defiance” – Berwyn, IL $15.00
1. Battle Royal
2. Jordan McEntyre vs. MsChif
3. Tweek Phoenix vs. Louis Lyndon
4. Samuray Del Sol vs. TD Thomas vs. Knight Wagner vs. Marco Cordova
5. Dan Lawrence vs. Shane Hollister
6. Danny Daniels & Jesse Emerson vs. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine
7. Eric Ryan & Bobby Beverly vs. Josh Raymond & Chris Able
8. Jacob Hollows vs. Gregory Iron
9. Johnny Gargano vs. Arik Cannon
10. Silas Young vs. BJ Whitmer
IWA Deep South DVD March 31 & April 1, 2012 “Carnage Cup 8” – Elkmont, AL $20.00
1. Spider Net Circus Death Match: Spidar Boodrow vs. Bryant Woods
2. No Rope Barbwire Carpet Strip House of Pain: Kody Krueger vs. Bill The Butcher
3. Deep Sea Death Match: John Rare vs. Mad Man Pondo
4. Shane Smalls vs. Jerek Tyler
5. Smash, Bam, Pow & Crash: Freakshow vs. Travis Locke
6. Loose Light Tubes: Damien Payne vs. Josh Crowe
7. Barbed Wire Massacre: Matt Tremont vs. Sid Fabulous
8. Nathans Sadistic Playground: Neil Diamond Cutter vs. American Kickboxer II
9. Bundles Of Joy: Ron Mathis vs. Devon Maximus
10. Fans Bring The Weapons: Matt Tremont vs. Kody Krueger
11. SAW II Death Match: Spidar Boodrow vs. John Rare
12. Barefoot Pits Of Hell: Freakshow vs. Neil Diamond Cutter
13. Death From Below: Damien Payne vs. Ron Mathis
14. Fans Bring The Weapons: Mad Man Pondo vs. Phil Macchio
15. Fans Bring The Weapons: Death Match Rumble
16. No Ropes Flaming Barbed Wire, 250 Light Tubes: Spidar Boodrow vs. Matt Tremont vs. Freakshow vs. Damien Payne
CZW DVD May 12, 2012 “Proving Grounds” – Philadelphia, PA $20.00
1. Kit Osbourne vs. Dustin Rayz
2. Niles Young vs. Alex Colon
3. Latin Dragon vs. Shane Strickland vs. Alexander James
4. Lucky tHURTeen vs. Ruckus
5. DJ Hyde Interview
6. Greg Excellent vs. Matt Tremont
7. Dave Crist vs. Jake Crist
8. Azrieal & Babdido Jr. vs. The RunAways
9. Drake Younger vs. Sabian
10. MASADA vs. Devon Moore
11. No Rope Barbed Wire: Danny Havoc vs. Drew Gulak
CZW DVD May 5, 2012 “Cinco de Mayo” – Bloomington, IN $15.00
1. Kyle Maverick vs. Hy Zaya
2. AW2 vs. Alpha Breed vs. Northern Fight Club vs. DNA 3. Alex Colon vs. AR Fox
4. Adam Cole vs. Jake Crist
5. DJ Hyde vs. BJ Whitmer
6. Ron Mathis vs. Danny Havoc
7. Dave Crist Interview
8. 2 out of 3 Falls: Drake Younger vs. Sami Callihan
9. Michael Elgin vs. MASADA
DreamWave DVD May 5, 2012 “Retaliation” – LaSalle, IL $15.00
1. MS Conrad vs. Joey Marx
2. Dan The Man vs. Cousin Dixie
3. Yabo’s House of Fun Match
4. Zero Gravity vs. The Dudesons vs. P.R.I.D.E. vs. Members Only
5. Waylon Beck vs. Ace Martino
6. Prince Mustafa Ali & Vic Capri vs. Acid & Marshe Rockett
7. Mr. 450 vs. Christian Rose
8. Steve Boz vs. Jay Ryan
9 Nick Brubaker vs. Austin Roberts
Alpha 1 Wrestling DVD April 22, 2012 “Watch The Throne” – Hamilton, Canada $15.00
1. Mike Rollins & Justin Sane vs. The Steady Ballers
2. Sebastian Suave vs. Prestin Miles
3. The Convoy vs. Checkmate
4. Joey Kings vs. Eddie Kingston
5. Ethan Page, Scotty O’Shea, Alessandro Del Bruno & Jen Blake vs. Jimmy Jacobs, Colin Delaney, Ashley Sixx & Timothy Krane
6. Ladder Match: Josh Alexander vs. Cheech
* There are an additional 9 new titles available, check the Alpha 1 Wrestling Catalog
WXW DVD April 21, 2012 “Payback 5” Oberhausen, Germany $15.00
1. Emil Sitoci vs. Karsten Beck
2. Bernd Fohr vs. Sasa Keel
3. Bad Bones vs. Mike Schwarz
4. Aaron Insane vs. Carnage
5. Big Van Walter, Michael Isotov & Reobert Dreissker vs. Axeman, Freddy Stahl & Kim Ray
6. 2Face vs. Chris Rush
7. Owen Phoenix vs. Sheik Benham Ali
8. Absolute Andy vs. Marty Scurll
9. Jay Skillet & Jonathan Gresham vs. Sumerian Death Squad
10. Street Fight: Johnny Moss vs. Jon Ryan
Magnum Pro March 31, 2012 “MagnumMania”- Council Bluffs, IA $15.00
1. Mat Fitchett vs. ACH
2. Angelus Layne vs. Derek Cornell
3. Submission Squad vs. Merlin Dean Banks & Tony Cortez
4. Abu Colossus vs. Gunner Franks
5. Darin Corbin vs. Dingo
6. Team Lariat vs. Gary Jay, Davey Vega, & Donnie Peppercricket
7. Brian Gott vs. Supafli
* There are an additional 5 new titles available please check the Magnum Pro Catalog
ACW DVD December 11, 2011 “Delusions Of Our Childish Days” – Austin, TX $15.00
1. Shawn Vexx vs. Gregory James
2. Chingo, Fitchett and The Electric Company vs. Berry Breeze, Carson, Axle and Mr. B
3. Killah Kash vs. Slim Sexy
4. Just Willie vs. Evan Gelistico
5. Davey Vega vs. Gary Jay
6. An ACW Family Christmas Deathmatch: Children of Pain vs. Khris Wolfe, Darin Childs & Davis
7. Ladder Match: Portia Perez vs. Rachel Summerlyn vs. Jessica James vs. Angel Blue vs. Lillie Mae vs. Athena
8. Pierre Abernathy vs. ACH
9. Jaykus Plisken & JT LaMotta vs. Masada & Scot Summers
10. El Generico vs. Robert Evans
6/16/12 – Beyond Wrestling/St. Louis Anarchy – Cleveland, OH
6/23/12 – Chikara – Strathroy, Ontario
6/24/12 – Chikara – Syracuse, NY
7/1/12 – AIW – Clevelenad, OH
7/13/12 – WIF! – Bethlehem, PA
7/21/12 – IWA East Coast – Charleston, WV
7/27/12 – Beyond Wrestling – Bridgewater, MA
7/28/12 – Chikara – Portland, ME
7/29/12 – Chikara – Everett, MA
CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES!
CZW Wrestling sent this in.
CZW ‘Prelude’ Results; ‘TOD XI’ on June 23!
Results from CZW’s Ohio Debut – ‘Prelude to Violence’
* Sami Callihan def. Adam Cole to become the #1 contender to the CZW World Junior Heavyweight Title
* Dustin Rayz def. Aaron McCormick
* Master Jae & Skylar Cross def. Bobby Beverly & Eric Ryan, AW2 (Jeff Halloway & Troy Marcum), and “Madness” Chris Hall & Jesse Emerson
* Nevaeh def. Kimber Lee (after the match, CZW Wired TV champion Dave Crist brought CZW owner DJ Hyde to the ring to offer Nevaeh a job – but only if she does anything DJ asks of her)
* CZW Wired TV champion Dave Crist retained over Greg Excellent
* Fans Bring the Weapons Match: Matt Tremont def. Ron Mathis & Danny Havoc, who with a little too much alcohol in his system decided to join in the match
* CZW World Junior Heavyweight champion Drake Younger retained over Drew Gulak (After the match, Sami Callihan challenged Drake to a one-hour, Ultraviolent Iron Man Match at ‘New Heights’ in July)
* AR Fox def. Alex Colon in what was a Match of the Year contender!
* CZW owner DJ Hyde def. Jake Crist with a lariat after interference from Dave Crist, Adam Cole, & Nevaeh. Nevaeh was the clincher – Jake’s real life wife first seemed to protect Jake from DJ Hyde, but low blowed Jake instead, kissed him, then set him up for DJ Hyde to lariat Jake. A beat down ensued on Jake Crist until the save was made by Drake Younger, Greg Excellent, and AR Fox!
– – – – – – – – – –
‘Tournament of Death’ June 23 – Bus Trips & More News!
http://CZWrestling.com – What destruction will come at ‘Tournament of Death XI’ on Saturday, June 23 from The Ultraviolent Underground on Ebenezer Church RD in Townsend, Delaware? Bell time 2:30 pm, RAIN OR SHINE! Will broadcast on iPPV at http://HybridEnt.TV within the next day.
Tournament of Death – First Round:
* Nation of Intoxication Drunken Scaffold Match: Devon Moore vs. Danny Havoc vs. Lucky tHURTeen
(Can Danny Havoc get over his fear of heights? Watch his plan unfold on the video player at http://CZWrestling.com)
* Ultraviolent Ladders Match (In Memory of JC Bailey): Drake Younger vs. Rory Mondo
(See what is Mondo thinking heading into TOD on the video player at http://CZWrestling.com)
* Pains in the Glass Match: MASADA vs. Scot Summers
* Ultraviolent Bats Match: Matt Tremont vs. BJW Death Match Heavyweight champion Abdullah Kobayashi – if Tremont wins TOD, he will face CZW owner DJ Hyde
(See Matt Tremont’s TOD plans on the video player at http://CZWrestling.com)
Non-Tournament Match: Fans Bring the Weapons – Former partners Joe Gacy and Ryan Slater do battle!
(Gacy explains why he attacked Ryan Slater on the video player at http://CZWrestling.com)
‘TOD XI’ Bus Trips Available!
Visit https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingBusTrips for more information – They are looking for feedback on providing a pick-up at the Former ECW (now Asylum) Arena. Current stops include Queens, NY (10 am at the White Castle, 89-03 57th Ave, Elmhurst, NY); Manhattan, NY (10:30 am at Hammerstein Ballroom, 311 W 34th ST & 8th Ave); & Rahway, NJ (11 am at Rahway Rec Center, 235 E Milton Ave).
The cost is $120 and includes your TOD ticket, the round trip bus, a meet & greet for autograph & photo with ABDULLAH KOBAYASHI before the show, a bloody 8×10 of Kobayashi to get signed, a tip for the driver & more! For more details and to RSVP, email email@example.com.
For vendor, advertisement, and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail DJHyde@CZWrestling.com! This event is one of CZW’s largest events of the year!
Tickets are available in the Pro Shop at http://CZWrestling.com. Show your support on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/events/168520249920075/ . For all of the latest information, visit http://CZWrestling – CZW – Like Nothing Else!
– – – – – – – – – –
CZW ‘New Heights’ Heads to NJ on July 14
http://CZWrestling.com – The fallout continues from CZW’s Ohio debut and from ‘Tournament of Death’ on June 23 when CZW returns LIVE on i-Pay-Per-View, Saturday, July 14 from The Flyer’s Skate Zone, 601 Laurel Oak RD in Voorhees, NJ for ‘New Heights’.
After retaining his CZW World Junior Heavyweight championship, Drake Younger was challenged by new #1 contender, Sami Callihan – for a one-hour, Ultraviolent Rules Iron Man Match!
Also, after being turned on now by not only his brother, BUT HIS WIFE NEVAEH, as well – Jake Crist teams with Greg Excellent to take on CZW Wired TV champion Dave Crist and CZW owner DJ Hyde!
If he can still stand after ‘Tournament of Death’, CZW World Heavyweight champion MASADA has issued another open challenge! Who will face MASADA on July 14!?
So much more to be announced for July 14. For vendor, advertisement, and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail DJHyde@CZWrestling.com!
– – – – – – – – – –
Upcoming CZW Events
* Saturday, June 23 – Ultraviolent Underground, Ebenezer Church RD, Townsend, Delaware – CZW ‘Tournament of Death’. 2:30 pm
* Saturday, July 14 – Flyer’s Skate Zone, 601 Laurel Oak RD, Voorhees, NJ – CZW ‘New Heights’. 7:30 pm
* Wednesday, July 27 to Saturday, July 30 – Korakuen Hall, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan – CZW, BJW, wXw ‘Triangle of Ultraviolence’
* Saturday, August 11 – Flyer’s Skate Zone, 601 Laurel Oak RD, Voorhees, NJ – CZW ‘Tangled Web’. 7:30 pm
* Saturday, September 8 – Flyer’s Skate Zone, 601 Laurel Oak RD, Voorhees, NJ – CZW ‘Down With The Sickness’. 7:30 pm