Indy News Update #1 for July 20, 2012
Submit your Indy news and results to: Jason@wrestleview.com
Dragon Gate USA & EVOLVE Wrestling sent in the following:
We are about the start the most exciting week in www.WWNLive.com history!!! Tonight at 8pm EST. is the debut event of SHINE Wrestling on live iPPV. One week from tonight is the premiere of $5 Wrestling on live iPPV. Then next weekend is the Dragon Gate USA doubleshot in the Midwest. We have the latest on Dragon Gate USA’s live iPPVs next weekend, a new Deal Of The Day and much, much more. Let’s get to it….
– Tickets went on sale this morning for EVOLVE 17 on September 8th in Voorhees, NJ in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744. Order quickly to get the best first row reserved seats.
– Don’t forget about our Free Gift DGUSA.tv Weekly Special. You can get any DGUSA or EVOLVE DVD or regular shirt as a free gift when you spend $60 on DVDs, Gear or Stuff in the DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744. If your order is $60 or more simply write your free selection in the special instructions when you check out. You can combine this with DVD 2 & 3 Pack Deals for big savings! Please note that tickets and shipping do not count towards the $60. We appreciate your business and want to say “thanks” by giving you something for free. This offer ends July 24th at midnight EST.
– Tonight’s SHINE iPPV starts at 8pm EST and there are three pricing options to fit your budget. Tickets will be available at the door tonight in Ybor City, FL if you can be there in person. The stacked lineup features:
-Main Event – First Time Ever Dream Match: Sara Del Rey vs. Jazz
-Nikki Roxx vs. Rain
-Veda Scott vs. Kimberly
-Santana vs. Tina San Antonio
-Tracy Taylor & Su Yung vs. Allysin Kay & Taylor Made
-Reby Sky vs. Jayme Jameson
-Mercedes Martinez vs. Leva Bates
-Christina Von Eerie vs. Cherry Bomb
-Plus Live Event Hostess Daffney
The Stars of SHINE on Daytime!
– Dragon Gate USA returns to action in just one week on July 28th in Taylor, MI and July 29th in Chicago, IL. Tickets for both events are available here or by calling 267-519-9744. If you can’t be there in person you can watch both events on live iPPV at www.WWNLive.com. We have new matches and talent this week. Here are the updated lineups:
July 28th – Taylor, MI (close to Detroit)
-Open The Freedom Gate Title Match: Johnny Gargano defends vs. Akira Tozawa
-Dream Tag Team Match: CIMA & AR Fox vs. El Generico & Samuray Del Sol
-Grudge Match: Rich Swann vs. Chuck Taylor
-Special Attraction Match: YAMATO vs. Ricochet
-Tag Team Action: The Super Smash Brothers vs. The Scene
-JUST SIGNED: Jon Davis vs. Jake Manning
-Plus More With:
-Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez of D.U.F.
-JUST SIGNED: Christina Von Eerie
-JUST SIGNED: N8 Mattson
-Plus a Bonus Card from CLASH Wrestling for all ticket holders featuring J. Miller vs. Tyler Elkins and a five way with Tommy Treznik vs. Cameron Skyy vs. Gavin Quinn vs. Ded Vaughn vs. Dave Manzo
July 29th – Chicago, IL
-Main Event #1 – Open The United Gate Title Decision Match: CIMA & AR Fox vs. Ricochet & Rich Swann
-Main Event #2: El Generico vs. Akira Tozawa
-Main Event #3 – I Quit Match: Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor
-Special Challenge Match: Jon Davis vs. YAMATO
-Tag Team Action: Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez vs. Super Smash Brothers
-JUST SIGNED: The Scene vs. Zero Gravity
-Plus More With:
-Samuray Del Sol
-JUST SIGNED: Christina Von Eerie
NOTE: This iPPV is on the traditional Sunday night wrestling PPV timeslot at 8pm EST.
– Rich Swann & Ricochet sent in this promo from Japan in anticipation of their title match on July 29th in Chicago against CIMA & AR Fox. We aren’t quite sure what to make of it:
Swann & Ricochet Discuss Team Names!?!?
– The Deal Of The Day is back! This is for everyone thinking about going to the Taylor or Chicago events. You can now get 20% off 2nd row tickets for both July 28th and July 29th by using the “CIMA” code. Simply enter it in the special instructions when you check out or say it when you call 267-519-9744. Please note you will initially be charged full price, but will receive a refund shortly after you order. If you can’t find where to enter the code just email us at Help@DGUSA.tv when you order and we’ll make sure you get the refund. Act now, this Deal Of The Day expires tomorrow (Saturday) at Midnight EST.
– Wrestlers from the Seminar/Tryouts on July 28th and July 29th will also be in action on both cards. This is a golden opportunity for wrestlers to learn from Dragon Gate’s best, get in the ring with Dragon Gate stars and get booked. Uhaa Nation, Rich Swann, Scott Reed and Samuray Del Sol all first got noticed in DGUSA Seminar/Tryouts. Several more talents have appeared on DGUSA live events, DVDs and live iPPVs. Go here for all the info, including an incredible two day offer to become part of the DGUSA team next weekend.
– The deadline to submit a video for the video editing contest with a $100 prize has been extended to July 25th. We have also released a new Creative Commons Reel with new download links to our past Creative Commons Reels. Go to the main page of www.DGUSA.tv and check one of our past DGUSA/EVOLVE Alerts for all the info and rules of this contest. We look forward to seeing what you will create. Email us at Help@DGUSA.tv if you have any questions.
– Thank you very much for reading. We always welcome your feedback using the social network buttons below or by emailing us at Help@DGUSA.tv. We are here for all your customer service needs so don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a question. Have a great weekend!