1. Veda Scott defeated Kimberly by pinfall with a Snapmare DDT.
2. Santana Garrett defeated Tina San Antonio by pinfall with a roll-up.
3. Allysin Kay & Taylor Made defeated Su Yung & Tracy Taylor by pinfall when Kay pinned Yung with an Ace Crusher.
– After the match, Kay & Made cut a promo that they are the “heaven & sin” of SHINE.
4. Christina Von Eerie defeated Cherry Bomb with the 138 (Sidewalk Slam into a Facebuster)
5. Reby Sky defeated Jayme Jameson by pinfall with the Twist of Fate.
– SHINE hostess Daffney brings out Jazz so she can accept her award given to her by Diva-Dirt.com. Jazz gives an acceptance speech, until then she is interrupted by Mercedes Martinez, who tells Jazz to “get out of my ring” before the next match.
6. “The Latina Sensation” Mercedes Martinez defeated Leva Bates (dressed up as Spider-Man) by pinfall with the Fisherman’s Buster.
7. Rain (formerly TNA’s Payton Banks) defeated Nikki Roxx (TNA’s Roxxi) by pinfall with a roll-up while hooking the tights for leverage.
– After the match, Rain cut a promo saying she made an example out of Roxx tonight and she will continue to make an example of all the girls on the SHINE roster.
8. Main Event for the 1st Time Ever: Jazz defeated “The Queen of Wrestling” Sara Del Rey by pinfall with the X Factor.
After the match, both women shake hands and Jazz raises Del Rey’s hand as the show goes off the air.
Thanks to RingBellesOnline for the results.