WWNLive.com sent this in.
El Generico vs. Sami Callihan in a rematch of their classic match at EVOLVE 13 has been signed for DGUSA on November 3rd in Voorhees, NJ. This time it will be 2/3 Falls! Generico vs.Callihan was an epic encounter at EVOLVE in North Carolina. However, Callihan snapped and attacked Generico after the match, resulting in a suspension. Now the rematch will take place at The Flyers Skate Zone, which is a first class facility just over the bridges from Philadelphia and an easy drive from New York City and all over New Jersey.
Akira Tozawa’s open contract for Uprising 2012 on November 3rd has been signed. It will be Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol in a first-time-ever bout in Voorhees, NJ.
Tickets for Dragon Gate USA’s return to the Northeast for the first time in a year on November 2nd in Everett, MA, November 3rd in Voorhees, NJ and November 4th in Long Island, NY are now on sale in the DGUSA.tv Store.
We will be back tomorrow with three match announcements for Freedom Fight 2012, including The Open The Freedom Gate Title Match.
The DVDs are coming!!! You’ve made it clear that you want DVDs and now we are delivering. Here’s a look at the titles that just arrived or are on the way:
DVDs Now Shipping
– DGUSA Heat: One of the most unique cards in DGUSA history with an Elimination Triangle Trios Match pitting Ronin of Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor & Rich Swann vs. Mad Blankey of Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk & Uhaa Nation vs. D.U.F. of Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez plus two CZW death matches, PAC vs. AR Fox and more! This DVD is now in stock and shipping!
– DGUSA Open The Ultimate Gate 2012: Three classics make this DVD a must own. Get Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Akira Tozawa, Low Ki vs. PAC and a DGUSA Tag Title decision match with Masato Yoshino & Ricochet vs. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor. No hype needed with those matches. This DVD is now in stock and shipping!
– DGUSA Mercury Rising 2012: The six man tradition continues with a completely fresh match up as Low Ki, Akira Tozawa & BxB Hulk battle Masaaki Mochizuki, PAC & Ricochet plus Johnny Gargano defends the Open The Freedom Gate Title against Masato Yoshino in a pure wrestling clinic and the incredible DGUSA surprise debut of El Generico. This DVD could be in stock by the time you read this!
– EVOLVE 11: Finlay vs. Callihan: The Sami Callihan vs. Fit Finlay trilogy provided hard-hitting, smashmouth, intense pro wrestling. It will go down as a highlight in both men’s careers. Now you can own 2/3rds of the trilogy on this DVD with the Finlay vs. Callihan match from EVOLVE 11 and as a bonus their amazing contest at WXW in Germany. Plus, Low Ki vs. El Generico, Johnny Gargano vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Samuray Del Sol in an Elimination Match and more. This DVD arrives on 10/12, but you can order it now!
The best part is you can order all these titles in DVD 2 & 3 Pack Deals to save money. Go to the DGUSA.tv Store to order. Remember our Weekly Special. If you order $60 or more in DGUSA and/or EVOLVE DVDs, shirts, hats or sweatshirts you can get a free DGUSA or EVOLVE iPPV of your choice at WWNLive.com On Demand. Just email us at Help@WWNLive.com as soon as you order with your free selection. This offer ends on 10/16/12.
SHINE 4 is just around the corner with the Saraya Knight vs. Jazz SHIMMER Title Match. Watch it on October 19th in person in Ybor City, FL or on worldwide live iPPV at www.WWNLive.com. The roster is stacked. It includes the return of the popular Leva Bates, who faces her toughest challenge yet in Jessicka Havoc.
DGUSA/EVOLVE and Bobby Fish have had a mutual parting of the ways. In the territory days after a while a wrestler’s run would finish and it was time to move to the next territory. This was the case with Fish in DGUSA and EVOLVE. We want to thank Fish for all his contributions, especially in EVOLVE. He will always hold a place in EVOLVE history for his emotional battles against the likes of Claudio Castagnoli (EVOLVE 2), Chris Hero (EVOLVE 3) and Bryan Danielson (EVOLVE 4). Fish’s last match in the WWNLive family was at EVOLVE 16 on June 30th, when he faced Jon Davis in the finals of the Style Battle tournament. This leads us to our Deal Of The Day.
We have an exclusive Deal Of The Day to thank you for reading the WWNLive Alerts. The EVOLVE 16: Davis vs. Fish iPPV at WWNLive.com On Demand is 33% off and just $9.99 until tomorrow (Thursday morning). No codes are needed as the iPPV is already marked down. You can buy the iPPV at the discount today and get unlimited access to watch as many times and whenever you want. See the finals of the Style Battle round robin tournament as Jon Davis battles Bobby Fish. Who will breakthrough? Plus, the must see AR Fox vs. Lince Dorado show stealer, Johnny Gargano vs. Tony Nese in a grueling bout, Chuck Taylor vs. Samuray Del Sol in a grudge match, Alex Reynolds & John Silver vs. Mike Cruz & Cheech and more! Act fast, this Deal Of The Day is already almost over.
We appreciate you opening up the WWNLive Alerts and joining us on the Road To WrestleCon. Here’s an updated summation of all the matches signed for November:
November 2nd – Everett, MA – Fearless 2012 – Live iPPV At WWNLive.com
AR Fox vs. Ricochet
Winner Gets DGUSA Tag Title Shot On Nov. 3rd
Genki Horiguchi & Ryo Saito vs. The Super Smash Brothers
Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Jon Davis
November 3rd – Voorhees, NJ – Uprising 2012 – Live iPPV At WWNLive.com
Open The United Gate Title Match
CIMA & AR Fox defend vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Winner
Bonus Tag Team Main Event
Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Horiguchi & Saito/Super Smash Brothers Nov. 2nd Loser
2/3 Falls Match
El Generico vs. Sami Callihan
Special Challenge Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol
November 4th – Long Island, NY – Freedom Fight 2012 – Live iPPV At WWNLive.com
Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano will defend the title!!!
SHIMMER Women Athletes sent this in.
– Ayako Hamada added to SHIMMER 49-52 tapings!
– Just 18 days left until SHIMMER weekend! Get your tickets!
– Volumes 47 & 48 now available for pre-order!
AYAKO HAMADA ADDED TO SHIMMER 49-52!
We are just 18 days away from the return of live SHIMMER action to the Chicago area!
SHIMMER – WOMEN ATHLETES is pleased to announce the addition of the exceptional AYAKO HAMADA to the list of confirmed competitors for the SHIMMER 49-52 tapings, coming up on Saturday & Sunday, October 27th & 28th at the Berwyn Eagles Club!
Ever since her SHIMMER arrival in 2009, Ayako Hamada has been one of the true MVP’s of each event. She made her initial impression on the Berwyn Eagles Club crowd with intense battles against both Mercedes Martinez and Sara Del Rey, which remain two of the most talked about matches in company history. Later singles outings against women such as Daizee Haze, Cheerleader Melissa, Ayumi Kurihara, and Madison Eagles only further proved why Hamada is one of the very best women in the sport today.
Ayako made history along with Ayumi Kurihara by capturing the SHIMMER Tag Team Championship at SHIMMER 41 from Daizee Haze & Tomoka Nakagawa. They went on to rack up the most defenses of any SHIMMER Tag Team Championship duo thus far, including the first international defense of the SHIMMER Tag Team Titles on the Joshi4Hope III event in Japan. Having lost the titles earlier this year, in less than three weeks Hamada will once again return to the singles ranks in Berwyn as part of the SHIMMER 49-52 tapings.
SHIMMER – WOMEN ATHLETES returns to the Berwyn Eagles Club (6309 26th Street) in Berwyn, IL on Saturday & Sunday, October 27th & 28th, 2012. Bell time on Saturday, October 27th is 2pm. Volumes 49 & 50 of the SHIMMER series will be filmed on Saturday. Bell time on Sunday, October 28th is 1pm. Volumes 51 & 52 of the SHIMMER series will be filmed on Sunday.
Officially announced thus far for participation in the SHIMMER 49-52 events are: SHIMMER Champion Sweet Saraya Knight, SHIMMER Tag Team Champions The Canadian Ninjas, Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif, Mercedes Martinez, Allison Danger, Leva Bates, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Ryo Mizunami, Kana, Tomoka Nakagawa, Athena, Christina Von Eerie, Allysin Kay, Yumi Ohka, Kellie Skater, Shazza McKenzie, Rhia O’Reilly, Davina Rose, Kc Spinelli, Melanie Cruise, Veda Scott, Sassy Stephie, Miss Natural, Taylor Made, and Ayako Hamada. More names will be revealed during the remaining weeks leading up to the events. Over 30 of the top female wrestlers from around the world will be a part of the festivities!
Front row seating is already sold out for the entire weekend. General admission tickets are still available, at a cost of $30 per full day of taping (two full length DVDs per day, so essentially $15 per DVD worth of live matches). Tickets can be purchased online right now by visiting http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/ and using PayPal. If you would like to purchase tickets via money order, please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for mail order instructions. We strongly advise purchasing tickets in advance for the events, as once we reach venue capacity, we must turn away anyone else looking to purchase tickets at the door.
In addition to SHIMMER 49-53 on October 27th & 28th at the Berwyn Eagles Club, our friends at AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined will present “War Is Coming” in Berwyn that Friday night, October 26th. Already signed is a SHIMMER Title Match pitting Saraya Knight against former SHIMMER Champion MsChif! Also announced so far are Athena, Christina Von Eerie, and Nicole Matthews. Visit http://www.aawrestling.com/ to purchase tickets.
The after party each night that weekend will be at Paisans Pizzeria & Bar, 6226 W. Ogden Ave. in Berwyn, just over one mile from the Eagles Club.
Make your plans now to be a part of the weekend of SHIMMER tapings which will include the milestone SHIMMER 50 event. Mark your calendars, and join us live!
Discuss the SHIMMER 49-52 tapings in the following thread at The SHIMMER Forum…
PRE-ORDER VOLUMES 47 & 48 ON DVD!
Two new releases in the SHIMMER DVD series are currently in replication, and are scheduled to begin shipping on [b]approximately Wednesday, October 17th[/b]. Both SHIMMER Volume 47 and SHIMMER Volume 48 are now available at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/ for pre-order, if you’d like to receive your copies as soon as they are in stock. Below are the match listings for each pre-order title, as well as the newest releases currently in stock.
SHIMMER- WOMEN ATHLETES Vol. 48 (DVD PRE-ORDER)
1. Kc Spinelli vs. New York Knockout
2. Mia Yim & Davina Rose vs. Melanie Cruise & Mena Libra
3. Shazza McKenzie vs. Rhia O’Reilly
4. Kana vs. Kellie Skater
5. LuFisto vs. Leon
6. MsChif & Christina Von Eerie vs. Hailey Hatred & Kalamity
7. Athena vs. Ray
8. SHIMMER Tag Team Title Match: Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada vs. Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews vs. Allison Danger & Leva Bates vs. Sara Del Rey & Courtney Rush
9. SHIMMER Title Match: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Saraya Knight
Bonus Feature: History of the Cheerleader Melissa & Saraya Knight Rivalry
Pre-order yours at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/
SHIMMER- WOMEN ATHLETES Vol. 47 (DVD PRE-ORDER)
1. Taylor Made vs. Rhia O’Reilly
2. Veda Scott vs. Kellie Skater
3. Kalamity vs. Kc Spinelli
4. LuFisto & Kana vs. MsChif & Christina Von Eerie
5. Athena vs. Sassy Stephie
6. Mia Yim & Davina Rose vs. Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews
7. Saraya Knight vs. Shazza McKenzie
8. Allison Danger & Leva Bates vs. Sara Del Rey & Courtney Rush
9. Hailey Hatred vs. Mercedes Martinez
10. SHIMMER Tag Team Title Match: Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada vs. Ray & Leon
11. SHIMMER Title Match: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Jessie McKay
Pre-order yours at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/
SHIMMER- WOMEN ATHLETES Vol. 46 (DVD)
1. Courtney Rush vs. Sassy Stephie
2. Veda Scott vs. Saraya Knight
3. LuFisto vs. New York Knockout
4. Leva Bates vs. Sara Del Rey
5. Ray & Leon vs. Mia Yim & Davina Rose
6. Kc Spinelli vs. Kellie Skater
7. MsChif vs. Jessie McKay
8. Athena vs. Nicole Matthews
9. Kana vs. Mercedes Martinez
10. SHIMMER Tag Team Title Match: Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada vs. Hailey Hatred & Kalamity
11. SHIMMER Title Match: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Portia Perez
Running Time: 3 hours, 2 minutes
Order yours at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/
SHIMMER- WOMEN ATHLETES Vol. 45 (DVD)
1. Courtney Rush vs. Rhia O’Reilly
2. Veda Scott & Shazza McKenzie vs. Melanie Cruise & Mena Libra
3. Leon vs. Sara Del Rey
4. Davina Rose vs. Saraya Knight
5. Jessie McKay vs. Mia Yim
6. Ray vs. Kellie Skater
7. Kana & LuFisto vs. Hailey Hatred & Kalamity
8. Christina Von Eerie vs. Portia Perez
9. SHIMMER Tag Team Title Match: Ayumi Kurihara & Ayako Hamada vs. Allison Danger & Leva Bates
10. Athena vs. Mercedes Martinez
11. SHIMMER Title Match: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Nicole Matthews
Running Time: 3 hours, 11 minutes
Order yours at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/
If you would like to place a mail order for SHIMMER DVDs, E-mail email@example.com for mail order instructions.
EMBROIDERED SHIMMER LOGO HATS!
Now in stock and available for immediate worldwide shipping is the brand new Limited Edition SHIMMER logo cap! This black cap features the SHIMMER logo embroidered in white on a 96% cotton, 4% spandex Nu-Fit brand hat with a flexfit style spandex sweatband. It is available in two sizes, S-M and L-XL. Cost is $21 plus shipping. You may use the PayPal buttons at http://www.shimmerwrestling.com/ to place your order. If you would like to purchase via money order, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for mail order instructions.
Call the SHIMMER hotline
Follow SHIMMER on Twitter
Download SHIMMER matches on demand
Visit the SHIMMER web site
This week’s edition of the CHIKARA “Throwdown Lowdown”