MWF Insider sent this in:
“MR. WONDERFUL” PAUL ORNDORFF STUDIO SHOOT INTERVIEW DVD
News of the MWF’s latest must own video release coming soon!
* * * * *
BostonWrestling.com E-Zone – #150
Home of the Millennium Wrestling Federation – It’s On!
Monday, May 25th, 2009 — Happy Memorial Day!
www.myspace.com/SheikyBaby Iron Sheik’s official Myspace
www.myspace.com/SuperstarGraham “Superstar” Billy Graham’s official Myspace
* * * * *
JBL’s LayfieldEnergy.com presents
MWF NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 2009
An Event For Shiloh Pepin – Help Her Get To Disabled Kids Summer Camp!
Live Wrestling – Autographs – Question & Answer Session
Sunday, June 28th, 2009 – 590 Main St. – Melrose, MA
– Special appearance by WWE Hall of Famer “Superstar” Billy Graham
– JBL orders championship match for “Slyck” Wagner Brown! Is the champion done?
– Debut of John Cena Sr.’s “Fabulous Women of Wrestling”
– More big announcements to come!
– Tickets on-sale Monday, June 1st
* * * * *
JOHN CENA SR.’S “FABULOUS WOMEN OF WRESTLING”
MWF President and minority owner John Cena Sr. is opening his own womens division/promotion within the Millennium Wrestling Federation: John Cena Sr.’s “Fabulous Women of Wrestling!” Check out the press release on Cena Sr.’s attempt to give the best women in the business exposure and opportunity:
Mr. Cena is looking for female talent from around the globe to compete in his new Fabulous Women of Wrestling division. Any interested women should send a video of their wrestling and a promo photo(s) to:
Millennium Wrestling Federation
Attn: John Cena Sr.’s FWW
360 Main St. – Melrose, MA 02176
* * * * *
JBL RETURNS TO MWF ULTRA IN JUNE!
The ruthless leader of The Uprising is back on the June edition of MWF ULTRA. Mr. Layfield has a lot to discuss business-wise both in and out of the Millennium Wrestling Federation, and this will be his first interaction with John Cena Sr. since he led a brutal attack on him with “Slyck” Wagner Brown & Tommaso Ciampa in March:
JBL SHOOT INTERVIEW PART 2 ON MWF TV ONLINE!
Both parts of JBL’s 50+ minute sit down shoot interview with Dan Mirade is now available on-line free of charge 24/7 from any computer in the world! JBL discusses his new Layfield Energy drink company, his early days in the wrestling business, a look at each WrestleMania he was a part of and much more! Look for part 2 coming soon. Check out hours of MWF television on-line now, where the superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow come together, including JBL, The Iron Sheik, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, “Cowboy” Bob Orton, Abyss, Homicide, Chris Sabin and more!
— MWF TV: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20050618-may2005ultra.html
— Get 6 Bottles FREE: http://www.LayfieldEnergy.com
* * * * *
MAY MEGA-DEAL: GET THE DVD, GET 3 WWE HOF AUTOGRAPHS FREE!
Limited to the first 25 orders!
Order the “Madness Behind The Mania” Studio Shoot Interview DVD with The Iron Sheik, “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff and “Cowboy” Bob Orton looking at WrestleMania I and the 1980’s WWF scene and receive a free, limited edition collectors photo signed by all three WWE Hall of Famer’s! We only have 25 of these packages available, order now to avoid be shut out!
* * * * *
HOT OFF THE PRESSES:
THE MADNESS BEHIND THE MANIA: The “King” Harley Race Story
An Inside Look At The Life & Career of WWE Hall of Famer “King” Harley Race
Autographs — Posed Studio Photos — Live Studio Shoot Interview DVD Taping
Sunday, August 9th, 2009 – 360 Main St. – Melrose, MA – 6PM
with hosts Dan Mirade, John Cena Sr. and wrestling historian The Jackal
Stimulate This! Package reg. $100 – only $24.99 – limited to 40 fans!
“MR. WONDERFUL” PAUL ORNDORFF NIGHT RECAP
If you weren’t there live, take a peak at “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff night last Sunday, May 17th, as Paul taped his own personal two hour Studio Shoot Interview:
INSIDE THE MWF
Dan Mirade is back with a behind the scenes look at the happenings in and out of the Millennium Wrestling Federation with some major news on the horizon!
“SUPERSTAR” BILLY GRAHAM IS ACTUALLY BILLY GRAHAM!
Reading a shocking story that could have been the end of “Superstar” Billy Graham as millions of fans from around the world know him! Billy has posted his actual WWE release papers on his Myspace page.
MERMAID GIRL & FAMILY MAKE IT TO WWE BACKLASH!
In a touching story, Shiloh Pepin (aka Mermaid Girl) and her parents Elmer & Leslie were able to attend the WWE Backlash PPV this past Sunday due to $1,100 raised recently and WWE donating the tickets. Check out a great real-life story!
PHOTOS & WILD VIDEO OF SUPERSTAR & SHEIK IN VEGAS
The 44th annual Cauliflower Alley Club reunion was filled with memories, history and extended family. You can now check out a growing collection of exclusive photos from the reunion, along with a written review and a wild video preview of what’s to come this spring with “Superstar” Billy Graham and The Iron Sheik taking over Sin City!
CAC Video & Recap: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090417-cacrecap.html
CAC Photos: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090424-cacphotos.html
* * * * *
IN THE NEWS:
JBL SHOOT INTERVIEW ON MWF TV ONLINE!
The first part of JBL’s sit down shoot interview with Dan Mirade is now available on-line free of charge 24/7 from any computer in the world! JBL discusses his new Layfield Energy drink company, his early days in the wrestling business, a look at each WrestleMania he was a part of and much more! Look for part 2 coming soon. Check out hours of MWF television on-line now, where the superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow come together, including JBL, The Iron Sheik, “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal, “Cowboy” Bob Orton, Abyss, Homicide, Chris Sabin and more!
MWF TV: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20050618-may2005ultra.html
JBL BUYS THE UPRISING & PLOTS TAKE OVER!
Christmas weekend, WWE superstar John Bradshaw Layfield joined President Cena & Dan Mirade live from a WWE Raw event at Madison Square Garden in an interview that turned hostile in a hurry, as Layfield announced that he had purchased the contractual rights to The Uprising faction after a business deal with himself and Cena Sr. went bad at Survivor Series. JBL has also purchased a huge amount of advertising time from the MWF, and you can now get six FREE bottles of his Layfield Energy drink now!
— Free Layfield Energy: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090105-layfieldenergy.html
— JBL at MWF Board Meeting: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090302-blacksunday.html
— JBL & Co. Injure Cena Sr. Video: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090302-cenajbl.html
— Mirade Looks at Layfield Energy: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090311-miradedrink.html
— Cena Responds to JBL: http://www.FabulousProductions.com/fabulous-test.html
DYLAN KAGE & PAUL BEARER BEHIND MWF STALKER PLOT
After years of violent attacks, former MWF Heavyweight Champion “Sudden Impact” Dylan Kage and his manager the legendary Paul Bearer revealed that they were the brains behind at least ten incidents since 2005. Here Kage explain it himself:
— Kage Reveals He’s The Stalker: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20081201-dylan.html
— Kage Behind Iron Sheik Car Crash: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20081229-dylanexplosion.html
— Churchill Family Secret: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090105-stalkerchurchill.html
— Valentine’s Shocker: http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfnewsline20090215-dylanhollywood.html
MADNESS BEHIND THE MANIA STUDIO SHOOT DVD ON-SALE NOW!http://www.BostonWrestling.com/mwfstore-MadnessIDVD.html
It’s one of the most talked about Shoot DVD releases of 2009 and it’s on-sale now! Weeks before WWE WrestleMania 25, three Hall of Famer’s joined us for an in-depth, no-holds-barred looked at WrestleMania I, the event that kicked off the Super Bowl of wrestling! The Iron Sheik, “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff and “Cowboy” Bob Orton joined John Cena Sr., Dan Mirade and wrestling historian The Jackal for a roundtable discussion on the first ‘Mania, the 80’s WWE era and dozens of topics in this two and a half hour DVD release. Three of the biggest superstars of the 80’s will reveal what went on in the ring and behind the scenes. Every match, every superstar, every success, every scandal. In a lighted, professional TV studio, the pro wrestling shoot interview genre is about ready to leap into a new stratosphere. The days of hotel room shoots taped with a camcorder are over! Just some of the topics discussed in this must own Studio Shoot Interview:
– Iron Sheik, Paul Orndorff & Bob Orton discuss how they got involved in professional wrestling
– Iron Sheik talks about moving from Iran to the US and his early days in the AWA
– Discussion of Verne Gagne possibly killing his roommate at a senior housing center
– Paul Orndorff touches on how Hiro Matsuda tried to break him with physical torture in his training, along with the early days of working for WWE Hall of Famer “Cowboy” Bill Watts and college football career
– Orndorff talks about fans from the 80’s being turned off by today’s product
– Bob Orton discusses being part of a pro wrestling family and how difficult Matsuda was training him even though his father was an established star
– Orton talks about what it was like going with his father to live events when he was a child
– Orton talks about how it feels to watch his son Randy Orton in WWE present day
– John Cena Sr. talks about how his son and other top present day WWE stars look at the legends that paved the way
– Discussion about old school professional wrestling opposed to “sports entertainment”
– Discussion of the territorial system against one or two national promotions
– Orton talks about Vince McMahon promising to hold off on national expansion until his father passed away and the success of having all of the top talent in the country coming to the New York territory
– Orndorff talks about getting “the call” from Vince McMahon Sr. to come to the WWF, what WWE Hall of Famer gave him advice and his thought process on making the jump to New York
– Orndorff talks about being pressured into signing a contract in Georgia while waiting to debut for WWF and where Vince Sr. sent him to buy time
– Were there trust issues with so many guys coming into WWF with few top spots?
– Thoughts on contracts being offered
– Sheik on how the Iranian hostage situation got him hot
– Jackal talks about the migration of talent to WWF and Orton’s early days in WWF
– How would wrestling history have changed if Sheik took Verne Gagne’s offer of $100,000 to break Hulk Hogan’s leg and take the WWF Heavyweight Championship to the AWA?
– Sheik’s thought process for 24 hours following Gagne’s phone call making the offer
– Sheik explains telling the McMahons, Pat Patterson and Hogan what Gagne’s offer was, and why he decided against taking Gagne’s money.
– Sheik explains his anger with Hogan not helping him get a job with WCW when his WWF days were over
– Group discussion about other top stars (Andre The Giant, Jimmy Snuka, Junkyard Dog) getting as over as Hogan if given the chance
– Orton touches on the schedule of the 80’s
– Cena Sr. and Sheik’s thoughts on Hogan and how he got over
– Could a top star from another territory have been as successful as Hogan?
– How big was MTV in getting WWF over compared to what was on TBS and other top promotions television and new fans to sample the product?
– Orndorff talks about how strong Georgia’s television was
– Orndorff on how much better WWF paid than other territories
– Was the USA Network important in WWF’s expansion?
– Discussion on “Dr. D” David Schultz attacking John Stossell of ABC TV’s “20/20” at Madison Square Garden and Bob Orton witnessing the incident a few feet away
– Sheik talks about being with Jim Duggan being caught with drugs on the highway in NJ, and how he needed drugs to keep him going when he was away from home for months at a time without a day off
– Sheik goes into detail about how the police pulled him and Duggan over, what the police found and how they reacted
– With NBC’s Saturday Night’s Main Event on the horizon, would WWF have really gone under if WrestleMania tanked?
– What was it like to deal with Mr. T leading up to WrestleMania?
– Orton talks about his infamous boxing match with Mr. T on SNME a year later and their differences after the match
– Orndorff discusses how the boys resented the celebrities involved in the event and would have happened to Mr. T if he got out of line
– Discussion of WrestleMania I almost looking like a super-sized house show compared to the WrestleMania’s of today
– Resentment of the stars left off of WrestleMania I
– Rundown of the big event itself
– Discussion of Tito Santana’s strength as a babyface and a worker
– Would Santana have been better off working Greg Valentine with the hot program they had at the time?
– Thoughts on David Sammartino and how he never came close to living up to his father’s legend
– Sheik tells a story about helping Bruno in a locker room incident where a group of football players tried to attack Sammartino
– Cena Sr. and The Jackal talk about how difficult it was for David to live up to Bruno’s name
– Did Brutus Beefcake belong on the card?
– Sheik talks about training Ricky Steamboat
– Sheik shoots on Matt Borne and how he wanted medicine more than the Sheik
– Sheik talks about rooming with Borne in a hotel, Borne having sex with a woman and the woman stealing their money and drugs
– Discussion about King Kong Bundy
– Sheik talks about witnessing Paul Orndorff beating the hell out of Vader in his shower shoes in 1995 during pre-tapes in WCW
– Orndorff’s take on his locker room fight with Vader
– Discussion of Andre The Giant
– Orton talks about how his sister dated Andre in real life
– Orton tells a story of a brawl where Blackjack Mulligan suckerpunched Andre in a bar in NY
– Sheik shoots hard on Andre The Giant
– Sheik tells a story on how he pulled a razor blade on him in Japan
– Sheik talks about Andre dropping Kim Chee on the Sheik’s face
– Discussion on the late Junkyard Dog
– Talk of how hot JYD was in New Orleans
– Discussion of Bill Watts scandal building Dog and how he wound up getting fired from WCW over a newsletter interview read by Hank Aaron.
– Was Bill Watts a racist?
– What gimmick did JYD come up with for the Sheik?
– Sheik talks about JYD using more medicine than he did
– Sheik talks about going into ghettos with JYD for hard medicine they shared on road trips
– Sheik’s thoughts on he and Nikolai Volkoff defeating Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo for the WWF Tag Team Titles (note: first title change in WrestleMania history)
– Discussion on Wendi Richter and Cyndi Lauper
– In-depth look at Hulk Hogan & Mr. T vs “Rowdy” Roddy Piper & “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff
– Thoughts on Roddy Piper going to Vince McMahon to get out of doing the job at Mania by asking who would do bigger business with Hogan following the event, then Orndorff having Hogan’s biggest run ever
– Insane travel schedule after WrestleMania and the toll it took on the boys and their families
– Orndorff talks about how he grew to hate the travel with a passion
– How much easier do the stars of today have it travel wise?
– Orndorff tells a story about being pushed back on the road by Vince McMahon in the middle of having a rare three days off in a row
– Orndorff talks about how his career was really over in 1986 when he got hurt in the ring
– How much of a need was there for drugs and steroids to get through the schedule?
– Orndorff on WrestleMania II match against Don Muraco
– Orton on being in the corner of Piper against T in a boxing match at WMII
– Sheik on the WMII Battle Royal with wrestlers and NFL players
– The Sheik pulls out his medals
– Orndorff not caring about not being a part of WrestleMania III due to injury
– Orton on teaming with Muraco against Rick Martel & Tom Zenk opening WMIII, and what celebrity he was happy to meet
– Sheik on teaming with Volkoff against the Killer Bees
– Sheik goes in depth about his dislike about B. Brian Blair
– Talk about man-on-man “humbling” is a form of punishment in Iran
– Discussion about their return at WrestleMania 21 and induction into the WWE Hall of Fame
– Orton talks about being inducted by his son Randy with his father the late Bob Orton Sr. in the crowd shortly before he passed away
– Orndorff on being inducted to both the WWE and college football Hall of Fame’s and their meaning to him
– Sheik on his legendary HOF induction speech
– Sheik on a JBL story where he and Barry Windham found the Sheik doing hindu squats in his underwear on a beach in Africa after a night of medicine
– Thoughts on so many stars passing away so young
– Discussion about the Benoit family tragedy, with both Sheik and Orndorff living in Fayetteville, GA, minutes from the site of the murder/suicide
– Orton’s Benoit memories
– Orndorff’s initial reaction when he learned the news
– Sheik talks about the last time he saw Benoit at a Raw taping a month before the incident
– The legends talk about how they’d like to be remembered
– Sheik on a recent hospitalization
– A surprise for the Sheik’s birthday
– Tons more!
Special autograph options now available as well!
* * * * *
Visit The BOSTONWRESTLING.COM Supersite Today!
http://www.BOSTONWRESTLING.COM.com – the official on-line home of the Millennium Wrestling Federation & the history of wrestling in Boston / New England web-site
http://www.FabulousProductions.com – the official web-site of John Cena Sr.
http://www.IronSheikOnline.com – the official web-site of WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik
http://www.TheHistoryofECW.com – the history of Extreme Championship Wrestling
http://www.DanMirade.com – the official web-site of Dan Mirade